The Trump Indictment Thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Brian Kemp is going to be a future GOP candidate. Popular in Georgia, just enough of an asshole to have conservatives love him, moderate enough he can probably even peel off most independents and a few dems.

I can disagree with you on policy, but the law and facts must hold. So thanks Governor Kemp for speaking out and throwing cold water on these foolish plots.

*Also, the future GA proceedings will be televised. 👍🏼

Going to bookmark the YouTube channel! Yes, I have TDS and a guilty verdict may be the anecdote.

Last edited:

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Brian Kemp is going to be a future GOP candidate. Popular in Georgia, just enough of an asshole to have conservatives love him, moderate enough he can probably even peel off most independents and a few dems.

I can disagree with you on policy, but the law and facts must hold. So thanks Governor Kemp for speaking out and throwing cold water on these foolish plots.

*Also, the future GA proceedings will be televised. 👍🏼

Going to bookmark the YouTube channel! Yes, I have TDS and a guilty verdict may be the anecdote.

What Trump and his gang of idiots didn't realize was that, by pressuring Georgia to "find" more votes, they were saying the state's election machinery and its overseers were incompetent. That was a bridge too far. I applaud Kemp for saying he'll follow the law and the Constitution, but he did sign Georgia's voter suppression law, though some elements were recently overturned by a Federal judge, at least temporarily.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Good the world can see trump in all his stupid glory and his attorneys in all their stupid glory.

Going to be a media frenzy and madhouse. Might dwarf the trials of OJ and Michael Jackson.

There are people who are never going to move on from Trump, but Ted Bundy and Manson had fans too so that really means nothing to me - I still think the televised trials will move a lot of people, just like the J6 committee hearings did. And while the right points to those hearings as phony and for show, they were anything but. Testimony and evidence from those hearings will be integral to all the other cases, most likely.

*In civil court news, a Trump deposition has been unsealed in the NY AG case. He’s a damn lunatic, I don’t know how people take him seriously. He’s like Gaston from Beauty and the Beast, just beyond narcissistic.

Last edited:

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score

Here's why we want him taking the stand. The man can't shut up. He even drags Washington and Biden in the answer. On page 29 he describes saving us from nuclear holocaust from North Korea. :ROFLMAO:

Q: Why did you form the Trust?

A: When I was running for President or shortly thereafter, after I had won, I thought it would be appropriate to put it in a trust. I didn't want there to be a conflict. Although there could have been.

I tell the story that George Washington actually when he was President had two desks. One for his business -- he was actually a very wealthy man -- one for his business and one for running the country. I could have had that.

If you look at Biden, he certainly does business and politics at the same time. But I felt I wanted to be a legitimate President. I didn't have to be, from the standpoint of even using the word "legitimate." I think it's important that you -- if you're running the country, you're not doing business.

But there was no legal reason that I understood that you had to. But I thought it would be a good thing to have a trust.

We had a very highly respected man Who was actually somewhat of an overseer of the trust. And I think we got some credit for having a trust. I don't think we got nearly as much as we should have gotten. But I think we have -- I think we got quite a bit of credit for having a trust.

It essentially, meant that I was not involved or at a very minimal -- I can't even think of anything where I was involved but -- and, again, I didn't have to do that, but I thought it would be appropriate.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
These people have big heads and can’t shut up to save themselves…

Ingraham asked Eastman at one point in the interview, “And just again, to clarify this, on January 6th, what did you want to happen?”

Ingraham expanded on her question a bit and Eastman added, “Several things. Some people had urged that Vice President Pence simply had the power to reject electors whose certification was still pending.”

Ingraham quickly interjected, “I don’t believe that.”

Eastman agreed with Ingraham and said he told Pence it “would be foolish to exercise such power even if you had it.”

Eastman continued, “What I recommended, and I’ve said this repeatedly, is that he accede to requests from more than 100 state legislators in the swing states to give them a week to try and sort out the impact of what everybody acknowledged was illegality in the conduct of the election.”

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Here's why we want him taking the stand. The man can't shut up. He even drags Washington and Biden in the answer. On page 29 he describes saving us from nuclear holocaust from North Korea. :ROFLMAO:

Q: Why did you form the Trust?

A: When I was running for President or shortly thereafter, after I had won, I thought it would be appropriate to put it in a trust. I didn't want there to be a conflict. Although there could have been.

I tell the story that George Washington actually when he was President had two desks. One for his business -- he was actually a very wealthy man -- one for his business and one for running the country. I could have had that.

If you look at Biden, he certainly does business and politics at the same time. But I felt I wanted to be a legitimate President. I didn't have to be, from the standpoint of even using the word "legitimate." I think it's important that you -- if you're running the country, you're not doing business.

But there was no legal reason that I understood that you had to. But I thought it would be a good thing to have a trust.

We had a very highly respected man Who was actually somewhat of an overseer of the trust. And I think we got some credit for having a trust. I don't think we got nearly as much as we should have gotten. But I think we have -- I think we got quite a bit of credit for having a trust.

It essentially, meant that I was not involved or at a very minimal -- I can't even think of anything where I was involved but -- and, again, I didn't have to do that, but I thought it would be appropriate.
Christ, he talks like he had no formal education of any kind. Not to mention he barely makes sense, interrupts his own statements frequently, on and on. Reading his gibberish gives me a headache.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
He says “We just wanted to give it a week”. There’s no such fucking thing. “Congress Shall” is pretty clear. There’s no off-ramp. He’s still admitting to wanting to delay the process, and there was no valid means to do so, and that includes “giving it a week to see what happens”.

Same with Trump and the documents - doesn’t matter if he declassified or not, it’s the tangible property the government wanted back. It could have been a paperweight they wanted back - if they subpoena it and you lie and obstruct, you have broken the law. “It was mine anyways” or “It’s just a paperweight!” mean nothing.

I swear, these successful people reach a certain level of power in politics, or are around such folks, that they believe “it’s different” when they do it. The best you can say about these pompous pricks is that maybe they really do believe they aren’t breaking the law, but unless they plead the insanity defense, that argument won’t fly either.

MEJHarrison

Site Champ
Reaction score
Christ, he talks like he had no formal education of any kind. Not to mention he barely makes sense, interrupts his own statements frequently, on and on. Reading his gibberish gives me a headache.

It took a while for it to sink in, but it finally occurred to me that it's the same goof we all saw and heard for 4 years. Call me naive, but I thought when he was in a courtroom trying to defend himself, without an audience, the clown mask would come off and we'd see the real monster underneath. All the interrupting himself and inability to stay on topic would evaporate. But it seems the clown mask is the true monster here. I guess he's as dumb as he actually appears to be. It's not an act. 🤷🏼‍♂️

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looking at Meadows’ argument that he was operating in his official capacity as WH Chief of Staff when he made calls pertaining to overthrowing the election and coordinating the false elector plot, sending emails to campaign officials and working with campaign lawyers….

He’s already given way more latitude than most with the government/political overlap because the president and VP have certain exemptions, but it’s crazy to think he can engage in behavior that would get a local, state or federal government worker who makes $30,000 a year fired. And prosecuted. For most government workers, it’s not forbidden by company policy, it’s forbidden by law. You get caught engaging in any political activity on the clock or with government resources, you can be fired, fined and/or prosecuted.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Looking at Meadows’ argument that he was operating in his official capacity as WH Chief of Staff when he made calls pertaining to overthrowing the election and coordinating the false elector plot, sending emails to campaign officials and working with campaign lawyers….
well he was working for Kim Jon trump so he was telling the truth.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
A jury will get to see and hear these notes and recordings…

*He’s having a meltdown…

“I don’t talk about anything. You know why? Because I’m allowed to do whatever I want. I come under the Presidential Records Act,” Trump replied, while also taking a quick detour to bash Hewitt. “I’m not telling you. You know, every time I talk to you, ‘Oh, I have a breaking story.’ You don’t have any story. I come under the Presidential Records Act. I’m allowed to do everything I did.”

Last edited:

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
I am all for this. Any Lawyer that lets trump testify should just toss their license.

trump taking the stand would certainly be entertaining. In this wacky world it could even boost his polling numbers.

Cmaier

Site Master
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I am all for this. Any Lawyer that lets trump testify should just toss their license.
He’s got a real problem. There’s loads of evidence about what he knew and when he knew it, and his intentions - contemporaneous notes and recordings, witness testimony, etc.

To counteract that, any jury is going to be looking for the defendant to explain why he did what he did.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Trump’s lawyers should insist his testimony feature one of those internet donation live scrolls so he can adjust the direction of his bullshit on the fly to increase his ability to pay his mounting legal fees.

“As President I had the ability and duty to investigate the influence of the radical left ($ ding $). I was advised by my staff and legal team that I was well within my rights to go after those who want open borders ($ ding $) and hate America ($ ding $). This is all a deep state ($ ding Ding $) witch hunt. A man is never a woman ($ DING DING $). China ($ DING $). White people are under attack ($ DING DING DING DING $)”

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

I’ll say it a million times. An indictment of a politician for committing political crimes is by default political. Now sit down, Jim, and STFU.

“Here is another reality you must face: Those who wish to avoid felony charges in Fulton County, Georgia — including violations of Georgia RICO law — should not commit felonies in Fulton County, Georgia,” Willis wrote.“

Smack!

Top Bottom
1 2