The Trump Indictment Thread

CFSG, as in Classification of Finite Simple Groups belonging to the group of Lie type? I’m a type theory guy, and, having felt bad for Avogadro (was it a dig on his visage?) from your previous post, I have to admit I may be overthinking all of this.
That's pretty good! Vaguely reminds me of this old joke: "What's purple and commutes?" "An Abelian grape."

But I believe this was the intended reference:

Last edited:
I really hate these people. Chimpanzees with dynamite but, they’re just chimpanzees who know nothing so why should they be held responsible for anything? We’re too stupid to prosecute when you think about it.
Trump is going to learn Yes-men as lawyers are not going to work very well.

Jesus F******g Christ. He’s going to get convicted.

“You have to turn it over when subpoenaed”.

“I know this….”

(Does she think I’m stupid? Whoops, can’t admit that out loud…)

“I don’t even know that!” @42:50

Go to 35:55…

Good questioning by Megyn Kelly, at least for a bit.

Last edited:
Former Trump attorney Jenna Ellis appears to have turned on the former president, saying she can’t back him again for the 2024 election after supporting him in his previous two campaigns.

“I know [Trump] well as a friend and a former boss, I have great love and respect for him personally,” Ellis said on her radio show Thursday. “I simply can’t support him for elected office again. Why I have chosen to distance is because of that frankly malignant, narcissistic tendency to say that he’s never done anything wrong.”
———-

“The Democrats and the Fulton County DA are criminalizing the practice of law. I am resolved to trust the Lord,” she wrote when she was arrested last month.

IMG_0680.jpeg

Like Warden Norton said in The Shawshank Redemption…

“Put your trust in the Lord; your ass belongs to me.”

FFS

One of former President Donald Trump's long-time assistants told federal investigators that Trump repeatedly wrote to-do lists for her on documents from the White House that were marked classified, according to sources familiar with her statements.

His lawyers don't deny it. Just the stereotypical "its out of context". But they probably can't refute too much without incriminating himself. :ROFLMAO:

A Trump spokesperson said that what ABC News was told -- through what the spokesperson called "illegal leaks" -- lacks "proper context and relevant information," and that "President Trump did nothing wrong, has always insisted on truth and transparency, and acted in a proper manner, according to the law."

Also the typical "did nothing wrong". This shit will NOT fly in court.

The first co-defendant in the Fulton Co. RICO case - Scott Hall - has accepted a plea deal and plead guilty. He has ties to Powell, who will be heading to trial this month. He was involved in the breach of election equipment.

👍🏼

No jail time, five years probation. He’s testifying against Powell, bank on it.

Nobody regrets the Trump Presidency more than Donald Trump. Once he’s no longer politically viable if he’s not in prison he’s going to have to move in with Jerad and Ivanka who will have to give him an allowance. The Trump brand is a toxic flaming pile of shit. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Trump defending grifters will be left homeless.

Maybe now that one defendant has plead out, it may cause others to think. They can go right up the chain to Trump, Meadows, Giuliani, Eastman and Clark.

Time to wake up, save your own asses and do the right thing for the country. All you have to do is tell the truth, nothing more or less.

DA Willis scores the first point.

Nobody regrets the Trump Presidency more than Donald Trump. Once he’s no longer politically viable if he’s not in prison he’s going to have to move in with Jerad and Ivanka who will have to give him an allowance. The Trump brand is a toxic flaming pile of shit. Hundreds, if not thousands, of Trump defending grifters will be left homeless.

The ones who aren’t homeless will only not be so because prisoners aren’t technically homeless.

If one pleads guilty, what does that say about the rest of them? How in a conspiracy can one person be guilty and the rest not? I know, I know due process and all…. Just one of those oxymorons.

Back