The Trump Indictment Thread

So this means she does not get to do perjury? Unfair!
Without thinking too much about it, You might wonder how the prosecution insures the witness does not double cross them, bingo! :)

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 9.20.37 AM.png

More dominos faling

Also, it's official - it's "Chezz-bro", not "Cheese-bro". Heard it straight from the seditionist's mouth himself as he pleaded GUILTY to trying to overturn the election.

They aren't getting these deals so they can be Allen Weisselberg and "not recall" a bunch of important info.

Michael Cohen gets to testify in the NY Fraud trial next week, and Trump will be there, and he will have to sit on his fat arse and listen to Cohen spill all the secrets.

"Be there, will be wild!"

Also bad news for Trump - without a case moving forward now that Chesebro and Powell have plead, Trump and his defense will have to wait to see what tricks the prosecution has up their sleeve.

The real questions that remain are;

1. Who will be first to take a deal, Mark Meadows or Rudy?
2. What is the Trump-adjacent conviction count up to now?

Also, it's official - it's "Chezz-bro", not "Cheese-bro". Heard it straight from the seditionist's mouth himself as he pleaded GUILTY to trying to overturn the election.

They aren't getting these deals so they can be Allen Weisselberg and "not recall" a bunch of important info.
Typically they will have already been recorded on video making a proffer - “trump told me to steal the election…” before they are granted a deal. So if they change their mind, there is a tape to show it.

Honest question. Is there anybody in Trump’s orbit who didn’t plead guilty or wasn’t found guilty on Trump related charges?

Typically they will have already been recorded on video making a proffer - “trump told me to steal the election…” before they are granted a deal. So if they change their mind, there is a tape to show it.
plus they will get the full charges reinstated if they dot cooperate.

Honest question. Is there anybody in Trump’s orbit who didn’t plead guilty or wasn’t found guilty on Trump related charges?

Chief of Staff, 2016 campaign manager, personal lawyers - 3 of them now, plus disbarments and reprimands, with other lawyers (Rudy and Ellis) waiting trial - a valet and some other low-end worker, his national security adviser, his consultant Roger Stone, his Chief “strategist” Steve Bannon (that was a White House job!), plus who knows how many others. And the list is far from over.

Once you add in the J6 convictions, you’re talking about a lot of legal fees, lawyers getting paid, and lots of combined prison times.

Trump’s criminal orbit is definitely its own economy. If Trump gets locked up or dies, his approval rating will go up because people will have a legit reason to want him to return to office, especially if you’re a correctional officer who’s been laid off, or a criminal defense lawyer. The work would dry up. In that sense, Trump is indeed a hell of a job creator.

I'm hoping Trump violates the gag order again by posting something like:

"The loser Judge Enron only fined me five thousand dollars. I spend that much on orange skin spray every week, and my gold toilets cost ten times that. It's a witch hunt. They have nothing on me."
I am surprised he has not gone after Powell.

I'm hoping Trump violates the gag order again by posting something like:

"The loser Judge Enron only fined me five thousand dollars. I spend that much on orange skin spray every week, and my gold toilets cost ten times that. It's a witch hunt. They have nothing on me."

He’s out bragging (lying) about Mar-A-Lago being worth 1.5 billion dollars. Which brings up the question, why didn’t he claim that value on his taxes? And if he says “well, that was just bluster”, then that loops back to why did he say things were worth so much less elsewhere?

I don’t even think he’s finished being indicted, there’s probably going to be more charges coming elsewhere.

He’s looking not so well. He’s sounding not so well. He’s always been a lunatic, but his rants on his failing platform are truly something to behold. He’s also posting crappy artwork of things that didn’t happen and don’t exist.

IMG_0766.jpeg

IMG_0767.jpeg

He’s complaining about the courts wanting to keep him in New York and that he can’t campaign in other states, then immediately says “Oh, I won’t be at court for a few days, I’ll be at a golf tourney in Doral.”

He’s a real Hurricane Carter, being “forced” to choose to voluntarily attend a civil trial for crimes he should be jailed over. What a miscarriage of justice.

Back