The Trump Indictment Thread

This is exactly what it's about. From what I've seen, every one of these plea deals requires that the person in question will offer their testimony in court later.

And if their lawyers did their due diligence, they would pre-emptively get cooperation deals in the federal cases, which means they will also be a witness for Jack Smith. And if they didn't, well, they'll need lots of luck elsewhere too.

And if their lawyers did their due diligence, they would pre-emptively get cooperation deals in the federal cases, which means they will also be a witness for Jack Smith. And if they didn't, well, they'll need lots of luck elsewhere too.
trump has crap for lawyers he has yes men not real lawyers. and not enough of them.

With all these coming in It’s as if somebody threw together a “Where Are They Now? Trump Associates.” video with the obvious take away that the smart thing to do is take the plea and flip.
but soon they may not care to have more info an start making the punishment far harsher so rudy better flip soon or it will be too late. How sad is that?

Their community service should be shoveling crap in a stable, since that's exactly what they did with their election lies.
hey they have been shoveling the shit trump makes for years give a person a break.

hey, the man is a stable genius

(well, I mean, no one has actually interviewed the other livestock)

but soon they may not care to have more info an start making the punishment far harsher so rudy better flip soon or it will be too late. How sad is that?

Regarding punishment if Rudy were to flip, I wonder if he'd be punished more harshly considering he was once a US Attorney and should have known better hitching up to trump and engaging in the conspiracy to overturn the election?

trump has crap for lawyers he has yes men not real lawyers. and not enough of them.

I was watching one guy who's been with Trump in his NY case. The guy is stoic and silent - as most good attorneys are - but I know exactly what is going through his mind as he stands silently beside Trump as Trump rambles.

I know what's going through his mind, and its went through the mind of several politicians who were standing behind Trump at press conferences or bill signings. It went through the mind of Pence, Dr. Birx, Dr. Fauci, Mike Pompeo, Steve Scalise, Kevin McCarthy, and many more.

"This guy is a f*****g idiot."
"Does he ever stop bragging? Is he an automaton without an off switch?"
"Wow, that's a f******g lie... really?"
"Wow, these people aren't laughing at him, they're taking him seriously. Or are they just pretending like me?"

I‘m sure the DoJ would prefer to prosecute him, too. But the fact that he got immunity instead means he must really have the goods on Trump.

Wonder if he'll get a witness protection detail, to keep the trump crazies away?

Back