The Trump Indictment Thread

It seems like the defendants thought the entire legal case against them was based on what has been said or speculated on network news. Soon as they are presented with evidence outside network news they have an “Oh shit!” moment.

Regarding Jenna Ellis and her statement in court along the lines of “if I knew then what I know now…” she’s a fucking lawyer. How bad is she at research that she got bamboozled by stolen election myths? And she was 36 years old at the time so supposedly not young and dumb. She’s either the worst lawyer in the world or lying about what she thought. I’ll go with the latter.

Atheists are atheists because they are ethical to begin with.

I'm picturing the scene outside heaven's gate where a bunch of atheists are standing in the VIP entrance line next to a bunch of deportation cages full of Christians yelling "But I said forgive me for I have sinned!"

Regarding Jenna Ellis and her statement in court along the lines of “if I knew then what I know now…” she’s a fucking lawyer. How bad is she at research that she got bamboozled by stolen election myths? And she was 36 years old at the time so supposedly not young and dumb. She’s either the worst lawyer in the world or lying about what she thought. I’ll go with the latter.
from what I have seen the worst lawyer around. She learned to make up for education with christian legaeze speak that made her a super star in trump eyes.

Trump has been fined another $10,000 by the judge in New York.
What happend?
During a break Trump gave an interview and referred to a partisan person sitting next to the judge. So the judge put him on the stand and asked him who he meant.
Trump claimed he meant Michael Cohen, but the judge didn't believe that he didn't refer to the law clerk, who is sitting much closer to him. Thus, another fine because of the gag order not to talk about the judge's staff.

Since she was such a vocal supporter of the stolen election, you have to wonder if the real reason she was crying is because she had to take the plea like a commoner because that’s all her legal funds could afford. It can be unsettling to find out you are in a different legal tier than you thought you were in.

What happend?
During a break Trump gave an interview and referred to a partisan person sitting next to the judge. So the judge put him on the stand and asked him who he meant.
Trump claimed he meant Michael Cohen, but the judge didn't believe that he didn't refer to the law clerk, who is sitting much closer to him. Thus, another fine because of the gag order not to talk about the judge's staff.

At this point, fining him is akin to working for his campaign. Every time he’s fined, he uses it to fundraise 3 times the fine amount, while complaining about how unfair it is.

I stand behind this fine. I don't even care if he actually was referring to Cohen or not. A grown-ass man, not to mention a former president, should NOT need to be given a list of who he can and can't drag through the mud. If you're tired of getting fined, shut your damn mouth!!! Even if he was talking about Cohen, he deserves a "failing to be a decent human" fine.

Plus, all he's doing is giving updates to his followers that have no basis in fact at all. If he's found guilty, they're going to believe his version of events (the only version they're likely to have heard), not the actual facts of the case. I saw a clip yesterday where he claimed it was all a lie and the judge was getting ready to dismiss the case. No wonder so many sheep think he's being persecuted. As long as he keeps feeding them updates (lies) on the case, they're not going to seek information elsewhere. That will keep them ignorant and willing to fight for him.

I think the judge knows trump will build himself up to going to jail. its just a mater of time. so trump cant claim anything since he as been repeating the same shit.

Time to cross the rubicon. Jail him. Let the republicans do what they may, and then we will vote in 2024. Im predicting a democrat blue wave in a presidential election year with an incumbent seeking a second term.

We’ve crossed the indictment thresholds, the booking and mugshot thresholds, the court appearances.. if he’s jailed, the Internet forums will be busy and the news cycle will be highly entertaining.. I say use it to our advantage and of the few nutters who post threats or try to carry out violence, find them, charge and arrest them, and do the usual business of upholding the law. Life will go on.

You’re not going to be able to appease people who defend the murder of innocent black people in their homes, or killed on the street in public for all to see, who treat a rich old criminal conman like Trump as if he’s Nelson Mandela. His biggest challenge to overcome in life was to overcome the hardships of being born a multi-millionaire into being a faux-billionaire. A real bootstraps story, there.

People voted for Trump because they love watching a good car crash, and life will go on if he’s jailed or imprisoned for the same reason - watching Trump go to jail is probably entertaining to many of the same people who thought it would be entertaining to put a dipshit like him in the White House to begin with.

Jack Smith is also asking the judge in his J6 case to reimpose the gag order and consider jailing him if he can’t STFU.

“Tell this mother****** to stfu or treat him like everyone else, please”. In legalese.

Also… You have to be kidding me. Jail him for three days.

From the stand, Mr. Trump, wearing a navy suit and curtailing his usual monologue, insisted that his spontaneous comments in a courthouse hallway had been about his former lawyer, Michael D. Cohen, a witness.

They were not, he said, about the judge’s law clerk, Allison Greenfield, whom he had previously attacked on social media. But Mr. Trump testified that he thought Ms. Greenfield was “maybe unfair, and I think she’s very biased against us.”

Back