Today’s Shooting (an ongoing topic)

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
8 shot, 2 killed in Arkansas, at a place called The Mad Butcher grocery store, of all places. Shooter was also shot and is in custody, though we don’t know if the shooter was killed yet, just that they’re in custody and were wounded.

Don’t worry, Governor Huckabee Sanders has already sent her prayers to those affected. Despite being a known liar, we’ll have to assume she’s telling the truth, so good to see she’s wasting no time doing next to nothing, perhaps planning her next overpriced podium purchase from her friend who she plans to vacation with internationally shortly after the purchase.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
Luckily no one dead (as far as I've heard) and this isn't a mass shooting, but it still somewhat fits here...

A state congressman from Michigan has been arrested for chasing an exotic dancer (who he apparently assaulted) while shooting his gun.
Even weirder is the fact that the official statement of his campaign is: "As many of us know, Rep Friske is always exercising his 2nd Amendment right". And then they refer to deep state conspiracy. WTF?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Luckily no one dead (as far as I've heard) and this isn't a mass shooting, but it still somewhat fits here...

A state congressman from Michigan has been arrested for chasing an exotic dancer (who he apparently assaulted) while shooting his gun.
Even weirder is the fact that the official statement of his campaign is: "As many of us know, Rep Friske is always exercising his 2nd Amendment right". And then they refer to deep state conspiracy. WTF?

For whatever reason this gave me a vision of a gym in an open carry state where everybody on the treadmills is running with a gun in hand, one accidently discharges and hilarity ensues. Destined to be the most watched video on MAGAtards of TikTok.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

This assclown: “While knocking on doors to help get Donald Trump elected when I made a wrong turn and ended up in some sort of adult entertainment establishment. I was accosted by a mixed black and Hispanic illegal immigrant who was on her way to an abortion clinic. I was asked for a ride before declining. I was then offered sex, but turned it down because I’m staunchly pro-life. I was so insulted that Jesus’ wrath took over and I was forced by the unwavering hand of god to do HIS will.”

John Q. MAGA: “You know, we’ve all been there, none of us are perfect. You have my vote.”

Top Bottom
1 2