Screen%20Shot%202016-04-28%20at%203.49.19%20PM.png

Clix Pix

Focused
Site Donor
Reaction score
Eight Miles from the Tysons Apple Store, No. VA
Main Camera
Sony
This is where we disagree. I don't think a majority of teenage girls would be comfortable changing clothes in front a biological boy, regardless of how they identify. So at that point, they are hurting someone.

And quite frankly as a teenage boy, I'm not sure I would have been comfortable showering with a girl in a locker room.

I would like to make a point about this thread. Have you noticed that almost none of the females here have participated in this thread. Wonder why that is.

Actually, there are only about five or six females on this forum anyway, and just for kicks I went back and looked through the entire thread and guess what -- we all at one point or another have posted in this thread. So whatever point you were trying to make isn't going to cut the mustard.....

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Actually, there are only about five or six females on this forum anyway, and just for kicks I went back and looked through the entire thread and guess what -- we all at one point or another have posted in this thread. So whatever point you were trying to make isn't going to cut the mustard.....

But out of 10 pages, I don't think they are carrying the discussion. It is mainly men.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
This is where we disagree. I don't think a majority of teenage girls would be comfortable changing clothes in front a biological boy, regardless of how they identify. So at that point, they are hurting someone.

And quite frankly as a teenage boy, I'm not sure I would have been comfortable showering with a girl in a locker room.

I would like to make a point about this thread. Have you noticed that almost none of the females here have participated in this thread. Wonder why that is.
Is this argument to support your post about the SC upholding the transgender ban. Sorry I was on hiatus during the holiday break, and had minimal pop ins with this forum. So I don't want to read into things before I responded to you.

However on your second point, no one in the legal suit in question is arguing about letting a boy in the girls shower room.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Is this argument to support your post about the SC upholding the transgender ban. Sorry I was on hiatus during the holiday break, and had minimal pop ins with this forum. So I don't want to read into things before I responded to you.

However on your second point, no one in the legal suit in question is arguing about letting a boy in the girls shower room.
It's just their way of taking things to a level that doesn't exist in order to display faux outrage. I suspect it's much like it was back in the days of segregation "they want to take over and invade our sense of decency!" type of thing, when in reality it will have zero impact on their every day lives.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
here is one example. all doors have a regular lock they are all wide open and sicks all exposed so people can feel safe.
IMG_1267.jpg

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
It's just their way of taking things to a level that doesn't exist in order to display faux outrage.

I remember this being said in regard to the potential of biological boys, who identify as girls, sexually assaulting girls in a girls bathroom.

And then it happened. Thrice. One kid did it twice, the second time after he was transferred to another school to keep it quiet. And then it happened again in another district.

So these things do exist.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I remember this being said in regard to the potential of biological boys, who identify as girls, sexually assaulting girls in a girls bathroom.

And then it happened. Thrice. One kid did it twice, the second time after he was transferred to another school to keep it quiet. And then it happened again in another district.

So these things do exist.
Wow did you take the ball and fabricate a whole new narrative with that... So in the Virginia case where it happened twice with the same accuser, it was not about a transgender assault on a girl in the bathroom. This was a relationship sexual assault in which they agreed to meet up in the bathroom at a predetermined time. They had a consensual sexual relationship in the past, but this time she wanted just to talk and said no. That is clearly a sexual assault but not a transgender taking advantage of a "loop hole" to assault girls as in the argument you are clearly trying to make. Also, the perpetrator in the case was indeed wearing a skirt, but they didn't have authorization to use the girls bathroom. The third attack didn't happen in the bathroom, it happened in an empty classroom. So yes we do have an individual here that seems to have some criminal activity, but does this mean all transgendered people are criminals? Should we put this case up against all the countless boys sexually assaulting girls in bathrooms, and countless other areas in schools across this country?

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Wow did you take the ball and fabricate a whole new narrative with that... So in the Virginia case where it happened twice with the same accuser, it was not about a transgender assault on a girl in the bathroom. This was a relationship sexual assault in which they agreed to meet up in the bathroom at a predetermined time. They had a consensual sexual relationship in the past, but this time she wanted just to talk and said no. That is clearly a sexual assault but not a transgender taking advantage of a "loop hole" to assault girls as in the argument you are clearly trying to make. Also, the perpetrator in the case was indeed wearing a skirt, but they didn't have authorization to use the girls bathroom. The third attack didn't happen in the bathroom, it happened in an empty classroom. So yes we do have an individual here that seems to have some criminal activity, but does this mean all transgendered people are criminals? Should we put this case up against all the countless boys sexually assaulting girls in bathrooms, and countless other areas in schools across this country?

I stand corrected on this one. I had not read this information and it seems it came out at trial.

What is not clear though is the circumstances around the second girl he assaulted at a different school. Sounds like the boy has issues.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
I stand corrected on this one. I had not read this information and it seems it came out at trial.

What is not clear though is the circumstances around the second girl he assaulted at a different school. Sounds like the boy has issues.
Correct about the second sexual assault. I am wondering who dropped the ball at that school district. One thing is for sure, is that there is too much "boys will be boys" attitude in this country, and sexual crimes in school do not get the same amount of scrutiny that an adult would get.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Correct about the second sexual assault. I am wondering who dropped the ball at that school district. One thing is for sure, is that there is too much "boys will be boys" attitude in this country, and sexual crimes in school do not get the same amount of scrutiny that an adult would get.

The superintendent was fired in December. You can't cover that sort of thing up.

Top Bottom
1 2