Trump Assassination Attempt

Supposedly it was his father’s.

Which is one more reason to demand titled licensing, as with automobiles. If someone takes my car and I do not report it stolen, I could be held culpable for any damage they cause with it. This should be how gun ownership should be handled: every firearm should be registered to an owner, and that owner must be responsible for how that weapon is used – the father, if he is the owner of the gun, should be indicted as an accessory to this act.

Which is one more reason to demand titled licensing, as with automobiles. If someone takes my car and I do not report it stolen, I could be held culpable for any damage they cause with it. This should be how gun ownership should be handled: every firearm should be registered to an owner, and that owner must be responsible for how that weapon is used – the father, if he is the owner of the gun, should be indicted as an accessory to this act.
So many people are irresponsible about it, it's "their right" and they couldn't give a shit about laws, especially the MAGA faction. That aside you would think these people would want to be safe about it simply for the sake of safety. If this is indeed the case I hope this father gets the same treatment as Michigan school shooter's parents, there needs to be accountability.

Exactly but Herdfan would have you believe that pointing this out it disgusting, and low in a time of thoughts and prayers for the dead and injured. I say welcome to the party pal. This is how the Left has been feeling for decades since Columbine and Sandyhook.
My take on is that Trump is in good health and out of danger so it's fair game to call him on this stuff.

One thing I've noticed is outside of news agencies, very few on my social feed have said a word about it one way or the other which was a pleasant surprise. I flat out won't go there and think it's unwise to even bring up politics on my photography feed, others apparently feel the same way. But what's most obvious is the lack of support he's gotten, almost like we're all numb to shootings anymore, even when Trump is the target.

Regardless of where the perimeter WAS, that location SHOULD have been inside.

Anywhere where anyone with two functional arms and both eyes could easily take a shot with a storebought rifle should be considered within the perimeter.

One thing I've noticed is outside of news agencies, very few on my social feed have said a word about it one way or the other which was a pleasant surprise.

That's been my experience as well. There are a few of the usual suspects doing the standard calls for leftist blood and civil war, but most people don't seem all that concerned about it.

I guess all these mass shootings are starting to get blase.

Wish things could be more amicable but here we are.

9ikyoqaf4icd1.jpeg

That's been my experience as well. There are a few of the usual suspects doing the standard calls for leftist blood and civil war, but most people don't seem all that concerned about it.

Exactly and it's not lost on me that someone was killed as well, that is tragic. I have a feeling we'll see far more outrage from Republicans about that one person than a bunch of kindergarteners getting slaughtered though.

My neck of the woods is chock full of MAGA. They are already going batsh*t with Antifa, and all praise God Trump was saved.

My neck of the woods is chock full of MAGA. They are already going batsh*t with Antifa, and all praise God Trump was saved.

Let them. Any goodwill Trump could have gained from this will be pissed away the moment everyone sees him playing his tragedy for politics and partisan violence.

Well someone is watching out for him that's for sure.

Exactly and it's not lost on me that someone was killed as well, that is tragic. I have a feeling we'll see far more outrage from Republicans about that one person than a bunch of kindergarteners getting slaughtered though.

Ashli Babbitt is a martyr and Sandy Hook was a false flag. This is his base.

Trump is already fundraising off of this shooting. 1 man died, he isn’t even buried. 2 others are critical but stable. And he is fundraising off of it.

Well its official the crazies are out on both sides with conspiracy theories (not going to even support them by mentioning the ideas). Time to shut down the laptop and call it fun while it lasted.

I do live in the stupidest times.

Trump said 'I don't effing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me' as an angry mob avoided metal detectors at his January 6 speech: ex-aide testimony​

Back