USA Election 2024

He is definitely losing what's left of his sanity.

Screen Shot 2024-09-13 at 1.17.24 PM.png

He is definitely losing what's left of his sanity.

View attachment 31338
CNN just ran with this, and also that racist Laura Loomer hanging all over Trump. Seems like the next logical question will be where is Melania throughout all of this, she's totally gone MIA. Trump's failed at everything else, I'm sure this marriage so exception.

53zlyetzfmod1.jpeg

Melania is missing from this meme. No fan of hers but I think she's trapped in a marriage she hates as it is and Trump's probably schtooping this nutjob in a private room on his plane.
I'm no Melania fan but I hope she is enjoying herself somewhere like Turks and Caicos with a lovely tropical umbrella drink.

Last edited:
He doesn't just want to deport them, he wants to deport them to Venezuela. We can send the Mexicans back to Ecuador, the Haitians back to Venezuela, the Brazilians back to Puerto Rico and so on. I guess he thinks they're all the same place?

What about people of European descent? :) Maybe I'd like Wales better!

JD Vance doubling-down on dumb.

View attachment 31344

so they have no clue the people innigrated there on their own . the bad gubberment did not move them there.
They know. They don't care. It isn't *dumb*. JD Vance knows exactly what he's doing and that what he is saying is false. They haven't been "fooled". The reason they do it is this shit works a lot of the time - just like it worked in 2016 and almost again in 2020/2022. As much as I'd love to be wrong, this isn't going to meaningfully move the needle away from him in Florida or Ohio - they're too far red these days. But anti-immigrant shit like this riles up the conservative base and forces the conversation in the news media to be about immigration which is the topic they want people to focus on regardless of what people are saying about it. And they know through pleasant experience, for them, that the new media will largely sane wash this, all the while complaining about how the media is biased against them. The most they'll get is "raises false allegations" or at the very very worst "spreads debunked racially-charged rumors". The media at large will never say "lie" or "racist" or "fascist" as applied to an American politician running for office no matter how apt.

For their base, hell beyond their base, it plays on latent white people fears about other peoples coming in and "taking over" while simultaneously shifts the blame for societal problems onto non-white immigrants legal or illegal. This is why I said earlier the legality of the immigration status doesn't really matter, this shit would be reprehensible if they were illegal immigrants and eventual these assholes were always going to come for the non-white legal immigrants. That's always the next step beyond blaming the illegal immigrants for everything. They're just doing it now as opposed to later.

Hopefully it doesn't work this time, but even if it fails that'll be a cold comfort to the people of Springfield. For now, it's just empty bomb threats on schools, but if they keep pushing this then eventually those threats will be real and they're going to get someone killed whether it is before or after election day.

Last edited:
That's a meaningless statement. He might sell it, he might not. But him saying something, on the record or not, doesn't really change anything. There's a 50/50 chance he's just trying to keep the price as high as possible until he does sell. Then he'll just blame that on the democrats and say he was forced to sell to "save kittens" or "Jack Smith" or some other bullshit.

Usually when he says something you walk away with the same amount of truthful knowledge you came in with. I fail to see why this time would be any different.
Actually, with Trump, you sometimes walk away with less truthful knowledge because the sheer stupidity of what he says knocks off a few brain cells. It'd be interesting to to a functional MRI study of people listening to him talk to see what parts of the brain are activated. I bet it's the lower level functions. This could be the basis for new ads from the Harris campaign: "This is your brain. This is your brain on Trump."

CNN just ran with this, and also that racist Laura Loomer hanging all over Trump. Seems like the next logical question will be where is Melania throughout all of this, she's totally gone MIA. Trump's failed at everything else, I'm sure this marriage so exception.

53zlyetzfmod1.jpeg
a new name loony Loomer.

Watch Stephen Miller Have A Full Meltdown When Asked To Back Up Crime Claim With Facts​

It’s a reflection on how he thinks the campaign was going. That other dude owned him without raising his voice at all and asking honest questions and being persistent.

Miller thinks he’s a few months away from going back to the White House and seeing it all slip away.

Back