USA Election 2024

If you want some hilariously dumb Pro Trump election year shit, here’s a primo example:

1726303274502.png

As one person commented “when you hit Google translate for Latin”

🤪

1726303392610.png

Fox News still butthurt that Trump got fact-checked and Harris didn’t at the debate. Never mind that at least two of his lies were absolute cosmic whoppers only fit for the cult rallies.

When Linsey Davis said “there is no state in which it’s legal to kill a baby after it’s born”, I fell in love with her. I LOL’d and thought that moment would have been right at home in a Will Ferrell film (like The Campaign) where a character makes a statement so ridiculous, it can’t happen IRL. Right wing media acknowledges none of this, they’re a straight up menace to our society.

Fox News still butthurt that Trump got fact-checked and Harris didn’t at the debate. Never mind that at least two of his lies were absolute cosmic whoppers only fit for the cult rallies.

When Linsey Davis said “there is no state in which it’s legal to kill a baby after it’s born”, I fell in love with her. I LOL’d and thought that moment would have been right at home in a Will Ferrell film (like The Campaign) where a character makes a statement so ridiculous, it can’t happen IRL. Right wing media acknowledges none of this, they’re a straight up menace to our society.
and yet.
Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 9.34.08 AM.png

She would have been within her rights to ask “What the hell is wrong with you?..” 😳

This is the kind of stuff that makes me seriously question his supporters. He says stuff like this - it’s incumbent on his supporters to tell him he’s wrong. They can’t or won’t.

Take the Laura Loomer situation. Trump’s defense members of congress admit she’s awful, but place no blame whatsoever on Trump for keeping her around.

Trump and his campaign can only say “she’s a supporter, she doesn’t work for the campaign”. That doesn’t explain why he’s plucked her out of a sea of deplorables to trot around with him.

Graham said Thursday that Loomer is “really toxic” and shouldn’t be in Trump’s circle. Loomer clapped back on X with a schoolyard taunt.

“Senator Graham is working tirelessly day and night to help re-elect President Trump,” Graham communications director Taylor Reidy responded in a statement to NBC News. “This race is very much ours to lose. Ms. Loomer is a stain on society. There should be no place of prominence in this country for her vile, mean-spirited, destructive, racist rhetoric and views."

They act as if she just appeared out of the air and started hanging around Trump. You fools, it’s because of her garbage that she’s around him, not despite it. And when does he get any blame for who he decides to keep around him? Finally, Graham is not “working tirelessly day and night”, but that’s a different kind of insult.

I can’t see Vance pulling out. He thinks he’s intellectually superior and will make up for Trump’s performance, but in reality he’s out of touch and clueless. He rivals DeSantis for awkwardness and sheer inability to connect with people, the opposite of Walz.

That's a debate I'm looking forward to. Walz will come off friendly, smart, and approachable, with good ideas and a track record to back him up. Vance will be the opposite.

Okay, gross.

Rumors of Affair Between Trump and Loomer Grow Louder, With Loomer Reportedly Telling Friends She Performed Sex Act on Former Prez​

bt69Bhvy22sfRnhPKuXb3LOsKRnV4T-MdvPUvnUUV6Q.gif

Last edited:
Okay, gross.

Rumors of Affair Between Trump and Loomer Grow Louder, With Loomer Reportedly Telling Friends She Performed Sex Act on Former Prez​

bt69Bhvy22sfRnhPKuXb3LOsKRnV4T-MdvPUvnUUV6Q.gif
This not

Back