USA Election 2024

Tone down the rhetoric indeed... Yesterday on MSNBC.

View attachment 31408
This "both sides need to tone it down" crap needs to stop. Republicans, more specifically MAGA, are nothing short of domestic terrorists and Trump and his puppet are the ones out there fanning the flames for fires they themselves started.

My biggest issue with it is everyone calling for more protection for Trump at the tax payers expense. He made his bed, let him pay for his own massive security detail and overtime for all the cops.

Democrats aren’t supposed to say Trump is a threat to democracy because it breeds violence, but Trump can say Kamala Harris is a Marxist fascist communist who’s going to destroy America, which is already a third-world failing nation banana republic.

Get ****** lost JD Vance, he can’t say that nonsense with a straight face, he’s full of shit and he knows it.

The good news is, their campaign is imploding. Harris is leading in some polls that democrats didn’t lead in all year - by bigger margins than Trump ever lead. She did get a post-debate bump. None of the conspiracies or insults are working. People were indeed leaving Trump’s rally early this week.

Sarah Huckabee, who nobody cares about beyond her grifting in Arkansas, said at Trump’s “town hall” her kids keep her humble, but Harris has nobody to keep her humble. Proving republicans have learned nothing, their hate for women unlike them is real, and they don’t care about people with step-children, who can’t have kids, or who responsibly choose not to. Also, there’s nothing humble about standing in front of over 300 million people as well as the rest of the world and telling bald-faced lies on behalf of a criminal grifter rapist.

Senate Republicans also tanked an IVF protection bill this week. Vance didn’t even show up to vote. They are losing.

Democrats aren’t supposed to say Trump is a threat to democracy because it breeds violence, but Trump can say Kamala Harris is a Marxist fascist communist who’s going to destroy America, which is already a third-world failing nation banana republic.
of course, they can say that cause no one is shooting Democrats. Thats how crazy their thoughts are and if someone takes shots at a democrat it will be oh well.

Last edited:
You probably need to see the videos online of this abomination of an event, but I couldn’t find any on YouTube, only Twitter.

But, they delivered on fashion, see for yourself. You don’t have to dress down to make a political statement. In the first shirt, the man’s rocking a modern shirt that Conway Twitty would envy, made from 100% recycled Levi’s. Below him, you will see a lovely lady sporting the finest Targeaux (Target in American) dress, with a stunning iron-on decal, sure to make her the envy of any dinner party.

And last but not least, plumber by day and electrifying artist by night, whoever this guy is.

IMG_0377.jpeg

IMG_0378.jpeg

IMG_0379.jpeg

When I saw that Newsmax poll, I assumed it was a situation where their audience could simply vote online at the website for who they thought won the debate. It easily explains the numbers. I didn't bother digging in to find out because who cares? I don't know if I'm right or wrong, but that's what I assumed.

You probably need to see the videos online of this abomination of an event, but I couldn’t find any on YouTube, only Twitter.

But, they delivered on fashion, see for yourself. You don’t have to dress down to make a political statement. In the first shirt, the man’s rocking a modern shirt that Conway Twitty would envy, made from 100% recycled Levi’s. Below him, you will see a lovely lady sporting the finest Targeaux (Target in American) dress, with a stunning iron-on decal, sure to make her the envy of any dinner party.

And last but not least, plumber by day and electrifying artist by night, whoever this guy is.

View attachment 31412

View attachment 31413

View attachment 31414

It looks like a trailer trash fashion show.

Back