USA Election 2024

JD Vance, Trump and republicans are blaming “democrat rhetoric” for the attacks on Trump. Besides being laughable and hypocritical, we’re not even in the realm of close until Harris starts promising to pardon people like Trump does J6 traitors.

I give you today's Republican Party.

Who is Gov. DeWine endorsing?

JD Vance, Trump and republicans are blaming “democrat rhetoric” for the attacks on Trump. Besides being laughable and hypocritical, we’re not even in the realm of close until Harris starts promising to pardon people like Trump does J6 traitors.

Who is Gov. DeWine endorsing?
Watching him defend Trump while speaking out against the attacks was entertaining to say the least, he embarrassed himself.

Some people keep hogging the words

Alexandra Petri:​
Every time JD Vance opens his mouth, a sinkhole opens and swallows 30 people whole. I haven’t seen the people myself, but I know that something like this is happening. I keep getting calls from all kinds of people, all of them frantic, begging me to do anything I can to keep this story out there. I never get their names; it seems rude to inquire too minutely at such a stressful moment.

I think this is my duty. If I have to create stories so that the American media actually pays attention to the volume of sinkholes opened daily by the words of JD Vance, then, by God, I will invent them. Some of the details might not be exactly accurate. The part about the sinkhole, or the number of people who fall into it. But I know that JD Vance opens his mouth and bad things follow, and it is my responsibility to make a story about that.

I mean, could she please leave some words for us?

Trump is going to take out what’s left of the Republican Party, it’s an insult to even call it that anymore, it’s the MAGA party for sure. This was always going to end worse for them than democrats, we all knew he was a charlatan from the start, including most of his staunchest supporters.

Last edited:

JD Vance got a former professor to delete a blog post Vance wrote in 2012 attacking GOP over anti-immigrant rhetoric

In the article he asked Nelson to delete, Vance argued the Republican Party would have problems if it did not adjust for the country’s changing demographics. He criticized the GOP’s adherence to supply-side economics, comparing it to supporting outdated policies like Soviet containment. He said during the Bush years this economic approach led to wage stagnation and concentrated growth, which alienated minority voters who found Democratic policies more relevant and appealing.

“Republicans lose minority voters for simple and obvious reasons: their policy proposals are tired, unoriginal, or openly hostile to non-whites,” Vance wrote.

That this guy is a massive hypocrite isn’t really news, but honestly WTF? How do these people lose whatever moral compass they might have once had?

Looks like they finally got something on Walz.

tim.jpg

“After weeks of trying to find something credibly scandalous that would actually stick, we had a lede from Governor Walz’s second cousin’s ex-husband that ‘Tampon Tim’ brazenly tacked on a few extra points to his bag toss score one boozy weekend at the cabin in the late ‘90s,” said conservative think tank member Ryan Donner. “Polls are indicating it’s shaking Midwesterners’ faith in Walz, and they know more than anyone that you don’t fuck around with the sanctity of bag toss for personal gain. Checkmate, liberals!”

Tim Walz has two things going for him - his ability to sound sane and normal (because he is), and the fact his opponent self-owns all the time. I do think Vance will prepare, but he’s said and done a lot of crazy things. He’s going to be ripped to shreds for inciting violence and threats in a community he represents. He’s made many gaffes and terrible statements. And Walz will prepare. Vance won’t be able to talk about Walz military record for 60 or 90 minutes.

Stuff like this doesn’t help.

In a recent interview on NBC News' "Meet The Press," Vance tells Kristen Welker ... "Whether you're eating curry at your dinner table or fried chicken, things have gotten more expensive thanks to her policies."

A spokesperson for J.D. Vancetells TMZ ...
"The media is making a story up out of thin air. Senator Vance was referring to the fact that he prefers fried chicken, and his wife prefers curry chicken. Fried chicken was a staple in the Vance household when JD was a kid, as he wrote in Hillbilly Elegy."

man, this is Trump at a town hall when he was asked az question about grocery prices. he is still triggered by Harris poking him about crowd sizes.

Trump: I don't think I've ever said this before. So we do these rallies. They're massive rallies. Everybody loves, everybody stays till the end. By the way, you know, when she said that, well, your rallies people leave. Honestly, nobody does. And if I saw them leaving, I'd say, and ladies and gentlemen make America great again and I'd get the hell out, ok? Because I don't want people leaving. But I do have to say so I give these long sometimes very complex sentences and paragraphs but they all come together. I do it a lot. I do it with raising cane. That story. I do it with the story on the catapults on the aircraft carriers. I do it with a lot of different stories. When I mentioned Doctor Hannibal Lecter. I'm using that as an example of people that are coming in from Silence of the Lambs. I use it. They say it's terrible. So they say so I'll give this long complex area for instance that I talked about a lot of different territory… You know, for a town hall, there's a lot of people but the fake news likes to say, the fake news likes to say, oh, he was rambling. No, no, that's not rambling. That's genius. When you can connect the dots. Now, now, Sarah, if you couldn't connect the dots, you got a problem. But every dot was connected and many stories were told in that little paragraph

here is what chat gpt says about it.
This excerpt from Donald Trump seems to showcase his characteristic speaking style, where he reflects on how people perceive his speeches at rallies. He asserts that his speeches, while sometimes long and complex, are misunderstood by critics who label them as rambling. Trump defends his approach, stating that his ability to "connect the dots" between different points and stories is a form of genius, and that anyone who cannot see the connections has a problem. He also addresses the media, specifically "fake news," for mischaracterizing his speeches.

I'll be damned if I can remember a successful cult where the followers walked away happy. 🤔

If one is happy, one does not walk away. The cult feels like a safe and comfortable place, which keeps the members in it and encourages them to shun anyone who does leave. Which means that one has to abandon one's closest friends, sometimes family, to go out into the bad, dangerous world.

There was a closed community in southern Utah called FLDS, and it became evident that they could not support their polygamist practices with such a surplus of males, so the rules for teenage boys became extremely strict, and many of them were cast out of the only home they knew, into a world that they were taught is evil and must be forsaken, which left them deeply troubled and confused, not to mention homeless and ill-equipped to survive. I think some of them did adapt, but others may have fallen through the cracks.

If one is happy, one does not walk away. The cult feels like a safe and comfortable place, which keeps the members in it and encourages them to shun anyone who does leave. Which means that one has to abandon one's closest friends, sometimes family, to go out into the bad, dangerous world.
In many cults, the members cannot walk away cause they drank the kool-aid. Literally.

Brainiac Donald Trump thinks sea rise due to global warming means more ocean front property will be available… moron. He’s said it several times.

It's a shame that it won't happen fast enough to trap orange vermin as it rises. *sigh*. I'm sure he'll be long gone by the time Mar-a-Lago is a scuba destination.

It's a shame that it won't happen fast enough to trap orange vermin as it rises. *sigh*. I'm sure he'll be long gone by the time Mar-a-Lago is a scuba destination.
He’s probably excite because he thinks the beach will move closer to his property, without submerging it, and the ocean side neighbors? Tough luck. 😳

Back