USA Election 2024

Oh, come on,

GYV7NcuXIAABA6S

I would like to hear from @Herdfan what he thinks about this racist nonsense and whether he can justify it.

It’s amazing how all these guys in congress have sitcom names? Past and present. Louie Ghomert, Clay Higgins, Markwayne Mullin, Clay Higgins…

Just another overachieving redneck moron!

Speaking of Haitians, these rednecks may want to tone down the lies and attacks against them…

It’s amazing how all these guys in congress have sitcom names? Past and present. Louie Ghomert, Clay Higgins, Markwayne Mullin, Clay Higgins…

Just another overachieving redneck moron!

Speaking of Haitians, these rednecks may want to tone down the lies and attacks against them…

If FLA were to actually be in play Trump is screwed. Even GA election deniers wouldn’t save him.

They need to keep running like she’s ten points behind, but Trump is self-destructing just as much as she’s doing well.

He’s also being forced to spend a lot of time and money in NC, and they are at a cash disadvantage.

Trump also lost his attempt to steal an electoral vote in Nevada, and the house passed a short-term funding bill, two losses for Trump who (again) was cheering for the government to be shut down.

As seen from across the pond,

… All our heroes are plucky underdogs: Robin Hood, Dick Whittington, Oliver Twist. (Individual-ONE) is neither plucky, nor an underdog. He is the exact opposite of that. He’s not even a spoiled rich-boy, or a greedy fat-cat. He’s more a fat white slug. A Jabba the Hutt of privilege. … what especially confuses and dismays British people, and many other people too; his faults seem pretty bloody hard to miss.

After all, it’s impossible to read a single tweet, or hear him speak a sentence or two, without staring deep into the abyss. He turns being artless into an art form; he is a Picasso of pettiness; a Shakespeare of shit. His faults are fractal: even his flaws have flaws

… if Frankenstein decided to make a monster assembled entirely from human flaws – he would make (Individual-ONE). And a remorseful Doctor Frankenstein would clutch out big clumpfuls of hair and scream in anguish: ‘My God… what… have… I… created?' If being a twat was a TV show, (Individual-ONE) would be the boxed set.

These clowns have managed to break the laws of physics - specifically, conservation of matter.

They are Shame -less, and Shame -full at THE SAME TIME! How is that even possible???

They must be full of dark energy or something, and a back hole may be involved somehow - I just hope it swallows them and their dark energy and collapses, rather than swallowing the rest of the world with it.

P.S. If it looks like I'm loosing it, that may be correct.

They must be full of dark energy or something, and a back hole may be involved somehow - I just hope it swallows them and their dark energy and collapses, rather than swallowing the rest of the world with it.

See, dark energy is the result of the universal expansion of spacetime, so if they are full of dark energy, that would mean they are popping into existence due to spacetime stretching out. Damn universe is making these turdpeople just by its nature, and not providing us with enough black holes for us to flush them into.

Something has to be done about this defective universe, or I will have to move elsewhere. Sadly, it will be a difficult decision, because I have seen Rick Steves' travelogues for his journeys to other planes of existence, and if he is to be believed (over the various swamis, gurus and lamas), all of them have serious issues as well.

Just wow.

North Carolina removes 747,000 from voter rolls, citing ineligibility​

North Carolina’s State Board of Elections has removed 747,000 people from its list of registered voters within the last 20 months, officials announced Thursday in a press release.

The State Board of Elections in the release said the majority of those stripped from the rolls were deemed ineligible to be registered because they had moved within the state and did not register their new address, or because they did not participate in the past two federal elections, prompting an inactive status.

Nice! Hope this gets some legs.

Today's news:

"Filings from special counsel Jack Smith laying out never-before-seen evidence in the election subversion case against Donald Trump – including interview transcripts and notes from an investigation that counted among its witnesses former Vice President Mike Pence, Ivanka Trump and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows – are now in the hands of a federal court."

You wanna buy a watch? I know you ain't got a watch, because if you had a watch, you'd know it's nighttime, and nighttime ain't no time to be in this here neighborhood. – Cheech & Chong

For the low, low price of only $100,000 (high-end grift).

(normally selling for about $500)
All from our favorite “I love diamonds and gold” Presi-fuck up. 🤔

After this little interaction with Zelensky, I am sure Trump will hold onto this public correction and make a grievance out of it, if he does win.

This is another problem with this election: if it were just us and our democracy getting fucked over by Trump, then that's bad enough; but if Trump wins, then a whole bunch of other unstable or critical situations get so much worse, chief among them Ukraine's fight for survival. Ukraine can, with support, outlast Russia and force a more just end to this war. I don't know if they can recover all of their territory, but a more just peace is possible. If Trump wins though, he'll kill support for Ukraine and then suddenly any kind of justice in peace becomes much harder ... as does peace in the longer term as Russia will be emboldened.

Last edited:
If Trump wins though, he'll kill support for Ukraine and then suddenly any kind of justice in peace becomes much harder ... as does peace in the longer term as Russia will be emboldened.

Spot-on.

If memory serves... excluding Russia, there are 14 post Soviet Union states that are now independent countries. Some (Belarus, Georgia, Azerbaijan, Moldova, Armenia, and Ukraine) do not belong to NATO. If Ukraine falls and is absorbed into Russia with trump's blessing (should he become President), that will certainly embolden Putin to try grabbing the other ones.

Back