USA Election 2024

Apparently there was a meeting with Republican leadership telling their drones to knock it off with the DEI attack bullshit. And as what can only be seen as an admittance that they feel their lemmings are idiots, they also provided them with a list of what they should be attacking Harris with. :ROFLMAO:

Apparently there was a meeting with Republican leadership telling their drones to knock it off with the DEI attack bullshit. And as what can only be seen as an admittance that they feel their lemmings are idiots, they also provided them with a list of what they should be attacking Harris with. :ROFLMAO:
The MAGA base loves the DEI attacks, just as they fall for the rants about millions invading the country, rampant crime, and all the other BS they're fed by Trump and his crew regularly. But I guess the few Republicans with any sense know it might turn off the undecideds.

Kamala Harris at her first rally as candidate for president.

rzuc5a4ylied1.jpeg

The MAGA base loves the DEI attacks, just as they fall for the rants about millions invading the country, rampant crime, and all the other BS they're fed by Trump and his crew regularly. But I guess the few Republicans with any sense know it might turn off the undecideds.

TL;DW a viewer took issue with a report that didn’t factor in crime data thinking adding that to the calculation would sway things to the conservative view. A real gotcha. So Beau looked up that data from multiple sources and shocker of all shockers the vast majority of states in the top 10 in crime and violence are red states. The top 3 in both reports are red states.

There was a fabulous bit with Rachael Maddow following the speech last night, where she pointed out that the VP has always been a DEI choice. You need someone from the opposite side of the country for starters, a different age demographic, and the list continued. It was excellent — but she always is.

Listening to Harris address Teachers in Houston, not only could The Head Liar never ever give such an uplifting speech, but Harris highlights just what a bankrupt, corrupt, angry, evil, old, treasonous, self serving rapist he is and whose corner he is in, which is not our corner. 🧐

Kamala V Trump v2.png

The choice​

Local news article on Mark Kelly:

Edit: No idea why it says MSN, it was from the AZ Republic. ???
MS hosted the link?

Listening to Harris address Teachers in Houston, not only could The Head Liar never ever give such an uplifting speech, but Harris highlights just what a bankrupt, corrupt, angry, evil, old, treasonous, self serving rapist he is and whose corner he is in, which is not our corner. 🧐

View attachment 30512
The choice​

He'd be boo'd off the stage within a minute if he tried.

MAGA women more afraid of Harris than a convicted sex offender. This is what we have to deal with.

'Everyone is excited about her and that scares me': Female Trump voters on Harris

I listened to the young progressives from Wisconsin on Morning Joe, and they were mostly all we wish Biden had not hung in there so long, and one was, I wish we had a proper primary, (except there was a primary, and Harris was on the winning team), and they were all for Harris.

Scared of a black woman with power? How many of those MAGOT kittens were named Karen?

Ok, i’ll make an apology in general to women name Karen. I imagine most of you are not white privileged assholes. 🤔

they were mostly all we wish Biden had not hung in there so long

That is a misjudgement, though. Joe the President timed his announcement perfectly. Look at what happened: the gibbering ShitGibbon got shot at, the Rs held their glorious event, with maxipad-dressed ears and fucked up teleprompters that made the speakers seize up, Agent Orange blorted incoherently for an hour and a half, and then pow, suddenly everyone is talking about Ms Harris. This was supposed to be Cheetolini's time of apotheosis, riding a golden litter as adoring crowds throw roses upon him, and then someone else went and sucked all his oxygen out of the room. They broke the rules, I tells ya.

That is a misjudgement, though. Joe the President timed his announcement perfectly. Look at what happened: the gibbering ShitGibbon got shot at, the Rs held their glorious event, with maxipad-dressed ears and fucked up teleprompters that made the speakers seize up, Agent Orange blorted incoherently for an hour and a half, and then pow, suddenly everyone is talking about Ms Harris. This was supposed to be Cheetolini's time of apotheosis, riding a golden litter as adoring crowds throw roses upon him, and then someone else went and sucked all his oxygen out of the room. They broke the rules, I tells ya.
How could you forget to mention Kid Rock and Hulk Hogan?

In hindsight, this timing is brilliant on multiple levels, because it put the MAGOTS in spastic mode, as they already had their game plan mapped out. This came across as a huge trap they fell into. And now they are crying like little babies, NO FAIR, we gonna sue!!! 😁

Last edited:
Back