USA Election 2024

That is a misjudgement, though. Joe the President timed his announcement perfectly. Look at what happened: the gibbering ShitGibbon got shot at, the Rs held their glorious event, with maxipad-dressed ears and fucked up teleprompters that made the speakers seize up, Agent Orange blorted incoherently for an hour and a half, and then pow, suddenly everyone is talking about Ms Harris. This was supposed to be Cheetolini's time of apotheosis, riding a golden litter as adoring crowds throw roses upon him, and then someone else went and sucked all his oxygen out of the room. They broke the rules, I tells ya.
I would have liked to see the rose-throwing, though, just to find out if their fragrance would be sufficient to overcome the stench emanating from the orifice his acolytes must insert their head into to get his approval.

I would have liked to see the rose-throwing, though, just to find out if their fragrance would be sufficient to overcome the stench

I would like to see the rose-throwing just for the bloody scratches from all those thorns.

I should have taken my own advice about Kamala Harris - in 2020, I said “she may not be that popular, but if she’s the candidate, the support will materialize.”

Of course, I support Harris and think she was the natural option to replace Biden, and I’m stoked it played out this way, if it was indeed to play out. And yes, Biden is due a big bit of gratitude for that. It would have been very Trumpian of him to choose someone else for a running mate since she burned him on racism during that one debate they had.

Biden’s legacy is solid and Trump is running scared, you can see it in his posts and the comments he makes during his cult rallies. And he should be scared, democrats now have the record, tools, money and vigor needed to take down this mental midget.

Random expletive wants to impeach the VP

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) filed articles of impeachment against Vice President Harris … (and) added a second article in the new filing, which claims Harris covered up President Biden’s mental well-being, constituting a “breach of public trust.” … Also Tuesday, Ogles called on Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment against Biden, citing his health, an action that would make her the acting president.

Apparently, he has difficulty making up his mind, one of the problems with his positions being that Joe the President is not in a problematic condition.

Random expletive wants to impeach the VP

Rep. Andy Ogles (R-Tenn.) filed articles of impeachment against Vice President Harris … (and) added a second article in the new filing, which claims Harris covered up President Biden’s mental well-being, constituting a “breach of public trust.” … Also Tuesday, Ogles called on Harris to invoke the 25th Amendment against Biden, citing his health, an action that would make her the acting president.

Apparently, he has difficulty making up his mind, one of the problems with his positions being that Joe the President is not in a problematic condition.
the stupidity is amazing. but you know if trump was sitting on the Whitehouse lawn throwing shitballs at people drooling and saying Biden is president they would not do anything.

The Trump campaign cancelled the scheduled debate with Harris. The one he said he’d do… Well, let me walk that back… they won’t yet commit. Which is stupid unless you want to look like you’re not going to.

"I agreed to debate with Joe Biden. But I want to debate her and she’ll be no different because they have the same policies," Trump told reporters on a press call organized by the Republican National Committee.

I would be willing to do more than one debate actually," the former president added.

Last edited:
The Trump campaign cancelled the scheduled debate with Harris. The one he said he’d do… Well, let me walk that back… they won’t yet commit. Which is stupid unless you want to look like you’re not going to.
all the bragging I knew he would run. she would wipe the floor with him.

"I agreed to debate with Joe Biden. But I want to debate her and she’ll be no different because they have the same policies," Trump told reporters on a press call organized by the Republican National Committee.

I would be willing to do more than one debate actually," the former president added.

He'll have to do it or look like a coward. Though I do understand being hesitant as it's not who he was planning to debate, what I don't get is why he's trying to force her hand into changing the venue to Fox News, he's clearly worried about it whatever the case.

Edit: sounds like it is indeed off. I swear to God, nothing scares Trump more than a strong woman.

jfbie3sdmred1.jpeg

Last edited:
Donald Trump is legit exhausted and scared. It’s wonderful to watch, and his shit VP pick - JP Mandel as Trump once called him - moved nobody. The RNC, right after Trump survived an assasination attempt, offered them virtually no bump, and we still have the DNC and Kamala’s VP pick to go.

Trump does have a new book out though 😂

IMG_0173.jpeg

Donald Trump is legit exhausted and scared. It’s wonderful to watch, and his shit VP pick - JP Mandel as Trump once called him - moved nobody. The RNC, right after Trump survived an assasination attempt, offered them virtually no bump, and we still have the DNC and Kamala’s VP pick to go.

View attachment 30524
The pace that this is unraveling for him is surprising, I mean coming off the convention where they normally get a boost. It's also obvious they picked JD Vance on a whim without any vetting, this guy is killing them and is the only press they're getting right now.

What's most ironic is that he's tanking politically, without any of the trials or crimes being the root cause.

The pace that this is unraveling for him is surprising, I mean coming off the convention where they normally get a boost. It's also obvious they picked JD Vance on a whim without any vetting, this guy is killing them and is the only press they're getting right now.

What's most ironic is that he's tanking politically, without any of the trials or crimes being the root cause.

It's great seeing how this has turned out. I can't help but wonder if the Dems/Biden/Harris quietly gamed and strategized all of this out (Biden stepping down, Harris stepping up) months in advance to get us where we are today.

The assassination attempt was an unexpected random occurrence, but in the end it didn't grow any legs helping trump.

View attachment 30524
I love how he gives his own book a rave review 🤣.

It's great seeing how this has turned out. I can't help but wonder if the Dems/Biden/Harris quietly gamed and strategized all of this out (Biden stepping down, Harris stepping up) months in advance to get us where we are today.

The assassination attempt was an undexpected random occurrence, but in the end it didn't grow any legs helping trump.

Too many thoughts to post, but you reminded me that I was going to suggest Biden just pull a Trump and say “this was kind of the plan all along, we’re playing 3D chess here.”

Too many thoughts to post, but you reminded me that I was going to suggest Biden just pull a Trump and say “this was kind of the plan all along, we’re playing 3D chess here.”

I have a feeling Obama, Axelrod, Plouffe, Jarrett, and a few others are smiling right now.

Damn man she's not pulling any punches.

Of interest, the Obamas used to say when they go low, we go high, but clearly when describing Lil’ Donnie going high (being accurate) sounds like you’re going low. With a pestilence like this the only thing that works is a forceful reply, stomping the bug.

Not wanting to get ahead of the implosion, but the trials will be icing on the cake. When military people steal classified documents, they usually go to jail. This Jack Ass needs a long period of incarceration to contemplate his sins.

the trials will be icing on the cake.
Not holding my breath on that one.
SCOTUS still has the last say, regardless of who is in office.
And to fix SCOTUS, you need an unobtainable majority in congress. McConnell truly screwed us for decades on that score.

Back