USA Election 2024

Republicans, doing what Republicans do best.

That's anti-news. It's basically a confirmation that shitty people are doing shitty things. I already assumed that would happen. The story doesn't tell me anything I didn't already know except the specific insults and who hurled them.

Real news would be someone calling her out on her platform without denigrating her as a person. I don't think our reality-show society is up for something that boring. I'm surprised there's been no push to empty our prisons into a fight to the death pay-per-view special.

MAGA influencer forgot to switch accounts.

r4ez47pxlbed1.jpeg

An excellent assessment about Harris and the election. By Heather Cox Richardson. Worth a read.

MAGA women more afraid of Harris than a convicted sex offender. This is what we have to deal with.

'Everyone is excited about her and that scares me': Female Trump voters on Harris

MAGA women more afraid of Harris than a convicted sex offender. This is what we have to deal with.

My sister posted a picture of Harris and said "This should make you very afraid". It wasn't even an odd picture. Just a picture of Harris speaking. So I get it.

That's also why I've not been on Facebook for over a year now. Had it not been for someone else saying "look at what your sister posted", I wouldn't have even known. I'm much happier these days. :D As far as "social media" goes, this is pretty much it for me.

My sister posted a picture of Harris and said "This should make you very afraid". It wasn't even an odd picture. Just a picture of Harris speaking. So I get it.

That's also why I've not been on Facebook for over a year now. Had it not been for someone else saying "look at what your sister posted", I wouldn't have even known. I'm much happier these days. :D As far as "social media" goes, this is pretty much it for me.
I had the exact same experience with my brother, who is no longer with us. He was so toxic that the entire family had to cut ties with him online, a total MAGA extremist that nobody could stand to be around, even those who leaned to the right.

But as far as Kamal goes now, the fact that she's freaking them out is good news. She's energizing the country and has these crowds going to the likes we haven't seen since Obama. Everyone I know has donated to her, including me.

It is pretty astonishing how quickly the smug got smacked off of the RNC convention’s face. As many pundits put it, it seemed more like a coronation, some might even say a Hilary Clinton moment. I think it’s pretty hilarious how mad they are that they spent so much time and countless millions on defeating Biden and therefor believe he needs to stay in the race. At least they are being consistent in using even this to be the world’s biggest victim.

Back