USA Election 2024

Trump claimes his January 6 crowd was bigger than Martin Luther King Jr.'s for his famous speech.
Then he repeats "big" and "bigger" so much that I'm pretty sure he has a inferiority complex.
Unfortunately, the Harris/Walz campaign has photos that show that they had a lot more people than Trump at the same venue. That has to burn!

IMG_5575.jpeg

“This is a disciplined campaign,” said Leavitt. “And we’re disciplined because we are led by President Trump, who wakes up every day and focuses on the issues that matter to the American people.”

Right... like crowd sizes (which he lied about), the pricetag of the room he was standing in (probably also a lie), and the fact that he isn't complaining (also a lie).

“This is a disciplined campaign,” said Leavitt. “And we’re disciplined because we are led by President Trump, who wakes up every day and focuses on the issues that matter to the American people.”

Right... like crowd sizes (which he lied about), the pricetag of the room he was standing in (probably also a lie), and the fact that he isn't complaining (also a lie).

1723210651312.jpeg

Trump claimes his January 6 crowd was bigger than Martin Luther King Jr.'s for his famous speech.
Then he repeats "big" and "bigger" so much that I'm pretty sure he has a inferiority complex.
Unfortunately, the Harris/Walz campaign has photos that show that they had a lot more people than Trump at the same venue. That has to burn!
it's just getting sad. no issues all that matters is he is praised. He dreams of being kim Jon.

Not sure how it is over at Fox News (though I can imagine it's vicious) but CNN sure is gunning to make any sort of gaffe stick with Harris and Walz, so far without success but it's not for a lack of trying.

Seriously, if one wants to win the hearts and minds of the American people it will have to be without the help of cable news.

Lawrence O'Donnell called out Trump and the press corps last night. I haven't seen a TV reporter so angry since Howard Beale's "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" speech in Network. And he's right. Trump should be challenged when he doesn't answer a question and he should be fact-checked for every major lie on screen, every damn time.

(Edited to delete incorrect link)

Last edited:
Lawrence O'Donnell called out Trump and the press corps last night. I haven't seen a TV reporter so angry since Howard Beale's "I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore!" speech in Network. And he's right. Trump should be challenged when he doesn't answer a question and he should be fact-checked for every major lie on screen, every damn time.

Weird, link goes to a completely different video.

I am so frustrated with the 20 somethings, that are now upset that Kamala basically shushed hecklers who interrupted her speech a second time, by saying (and I am paraphrasing) "If you want to elect Trump keep talking, but I am talking now."

I have a 27 and 29 year old niece in-laws that are telling me their peers are still talking about boycotting because of Gaza.

My question is why is this so hard for them to understand? This election cycle is not about any one issue, but the overwhelming choice if you ever want to have another election cycle again or not!

I feel like screaming at them that if they or their generation protest vote, by leaving the US president choice blank or writing in something else, then they cannot object when their lives get significantly worse.

Not sure how it is over at Fox News (though I can imagine it's vicious) but CNN sure is gunning to make any sort of gaffe stick with Harris and Walz, so far without success but it's not for a lack of trying.

Seriously, if one wants to win the hearts and minds of the American people it will have to be without the help of cable news.
1723221323310.jpeg

Or much of print news.

This stupidity is off the charts.
View attachment 30747
With 0 tattoos, I'm certainly not an expert. But every time I've seen a fresh tattoo, it's red and swollen for a day or two. The first four letters there don't look freshly tattooed. They look like Sharpie. The stupidity is still off the charts, but I don't believe it's actually real. Oddly it still fits. It's stupid, over the top and a complete lie. Very MAGA.

I recall a story on something like Outer Limits, or maybe TZ, about an "invisible person". The dystopian government put a thing on his forehead that made everyone else ignore him. He was not literally invisible, just effectively, from his perspective. Next year, anyone walking around with a CFSG stamp on their forehead will be invisible.

With 0 tattoos, I'm certainly not an expert. But every time I've seen a fresh tattoo, it's red and swollen for a day or two. The first four letters there don't look freshly tattooed. They look like Sharpie. The stupidity is still off the charts, but I don't believe it's actually real. Oddly it still fits. It's stupid, over the top and a complete lie. Very MAGA.
I watched the video of it happening. sure looks real though no sound.

I watched the video of it happening. sure looks real though no sound.

Having tattoos, I am going to say this is a sharpie. There would have been blood to wipe, and I can tell you from experience that the thinner the skin, the more it hurts. Now I never had anything tattooed on my forehead (If I did it would say, "Biggest Asshat in all of History!"), so there is a chance it doesn't hurt as bad as my example, but I had it over my collarbone and I know that tears came out.

Having tattoos, I am going to say this is a sharpie. There would have been blood to wipe, and I can tell you from experience that the thinner the skin, the more it hurts. Now I never had anything tattooed on my forehead (If I did it would say, "Biggest Asshat in all of History!"), so there is a chance it doesn't hurt as bad as my example, but I had it over my collarbone and I know that tears came out.
I don't usually have blood. but who knows? her skin is pretty clean though. but you have the purple from the stencil and I saw that.

Back