USA Election 2024

If that’s real, they should include a free tube of superglue so she can walk around with one hand covering her forehead at all times in a few months time.

She will never be able to sarcastically ask if she has stupid written on her forehead either.

In less weird news, the energy for Harris and Walz in Arizona today was off the charts.

oqh73wacbqhd1.jpeg
20,000 packed, just wow! maybe Trump should have another press conference telling us how poorly she's doing with her crowd sizes.

Trump played clips of Kamala at his rally last night, to show her as “low-IQ”. The cognitive dissonance it takes to be at a Trump rally and mock a clip of Kamala Harris for her “word salad” is crazy.

I can’t imagine there’s a single person on the fence who will be swayed by having Trump convince them Kamala Harris is dumber than he is.

I hope she rips him a new one at the debate, if he doesn’t change his mind again, that is.

The truth about the Willie Brown helicopter crash story:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/nate...-landing-story_n_66b6df2ce4b084249ca16dd3/amp

Maybe someone can ask Trump about this at his next “press conference.”

Now let's watch as the media ignores his mental decline.
A California Democrat said he believes Donald Trump confused him with onetime San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown (D) after the former president shared a wild story Thursday about a helicopter ride with Brown that resulted in an “emergency landing.”
“Willie is the short Black guy living in San Francisco. ... I’m a tall Black guy living in Los Angeles,” said Nate Holden, who served as a member of the Los Angeles City Council and a California state senator, in an interview with Politico on Friday.

A great start!

"Ms. Harris is ahead of Mr. Trump by four percentage points in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan, 50 percent to 46 percent among likely voters in each state. The surveys were conducted from Aug. 5 to 9."

A great start!

"Ms. Harris is ahead of Mr. Trump by four percentage points in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania and Michigan, 50 percent to 46 percent among likely voters in each state. The surveys were conducted from Aug. 5 to 9."

Someone should tell CNN who repeatedly calls it a dead heat.

I believe the 4 point boost has a lot to do with Walz now being on the ticket. If Harris/Walz keeps to a positive message about how the American people will benefit under their leadership, while trump/vance keep spewing lies/hate laced with personal insults, that 4 point gap will quickly become much wider.

More and more Republican House/Senate members are publicly turning against trump. That'll help a lot, too.

I believe the 4 point boost has a lot to do with Walz now being on the ticket. If Harris/Walz keeps to a positive message about how the American people will benefit under their leadership, while trump/vance keep spewing lies/hate laced with personal insults, that 4 point gap will quickly become much wider.

More and more Republican House/Senate members are publicly turning against trump. That'll help a lot, too.
And the convention is only 9 days away. I think it’ll bump the numbers by generating even more enthusiasm and perhaps getting some “double haters” to tune in and consider voting for the Harris-Walz ticket.

I also expect some positive effect on down ballot races that are so important.

Part of Trump’s strength - his ability to generate enough stories in a few hours that can last a week - is that he couldn’t even capitalize on his own assassination attempt and the RNC. That whole saga seems like it happened last election cycle.

You couple that with the effect of the Harris enthusiasm and you have a desperate, flailing old man. His rallies are half personal grievance and half “look at how shitty this country is”.

Back