USA Election 2024

Vance auditioned for the role and got the part, it’s that’s simple. The man is an opportunistic grifter just like Trump, but he’s also smarter, which makes him and even bigger hypocrite, trying to appeal to the same bozos who dislike him because of his wife and kids, and trying to package stereotypical male chauvinist pig morality in an “intelligent” package. Same shit in a shiny box.

But he showed up to the courthouse in his color-coordinated outfits and bathed himself in the stink of Trump, groveled to MAGA enough and got the role, to make sure Trump shored up the racist Christian white nationalist vote, which I guess he thought he was having a hard time with?

That’s ok, Trumpers don’t care about what he does, he can drop Vance tomorrow and his supporters will just say “Yeah, Trump is brilliant, he knew Biden would drop out so he selected Vance as a placeholder. Wow, this guy is a genius!”

The only one who tried harder than Vance was Tim “Gumby” Scott, who never had a chance anyways. Maybe Trump will try Byron Donalds, but then he really may struggle with the white Christian national vote.

Some have suggested Nikki Haley, but then I’ll wonder why he picked a bird brain for his veep, and if Haley accepts, she will actually be living up to that insult.

If he kicks Vance off, it'll make the campaign seem even more incompetent...

That's what I thought too. They could paint him as a weak old man who can't even make up his mind. If he can't even solve "who's my VP?", how is he going to handle more complex problems? I don't think swapping him out would be a good idea. But he doesn't give a crap about "good ideas" and does things his own way. So anything is possible.

The smart move would be to have Vance "decide to withdraw" for some reason.

That's what I thought too. They could paint him as a weak old man who can't even make up his mind. If he can't even solve "who's my VP?", how is he going to handle more complex problems? I don't think swapping him out would be a good idea. But he doesn't give a crap about "good ideas" and does things his own way. So anything is possible.

The smart move would be to have Vance "decide to withdraw" for some reason.
Plus no one wants to see him cry when trump tosses him under the bus.

Vance auditioned for the role and got the part, it’s that’s simple. The man is an opportunistic grifter just like Trump, but he’s also smarter, which makes him and even bigger hypocrite, trying to appeal to the same bozos who dislike him because of his wife and kids, and trying to package stereotypical male chauvinist pig morality in an “intelligent” package. Same shit in a shiny box.

But he showed up to the courthouse in his color-coordinated outfits and bathed himself in the stink of Trump, groveled to MAGA enough and got the role, to make sure Trump shored up the racist Christian white nationalist vote, which I guess he thought he was having a hard time with?

That’s ok, Trumpers don’t care about what he does, he can drop Vance tomorrow and his supporters will just say “Yeah, Trump is brilliant, he knew Biden would drop out so he selected Vance as a placeholder. Wow, this guy is a genius!”

The only one who tried harder than Vance was Tim “Gumby” Scott, who never had a chance anyways. Maybe Trump will try Byron Donalds, but then he really may struggle with the white Christian national vote.

Some have suggested Nikki Haley, but then I’ll wonder why he picked a bird brain for his veep, and if Haley accepts, she will actually be living up to that insult.
I think replacing Vance with Haley would be a smart move, and I think she’d do it, but they’ll have to wait and see who the Dem VP pick is.

I think replacing Vance with Haley would be a smart move, and I think she’d do it, but they’ll have to wait and see who the Dem VP pick is.

She would be eviscerated for her flip-flopping and groveling to a man who demeaned her husband and called her “bird brain”. There would be endless ads of Haley talking poorly of Trump and age.

She’d probably fare better than Vance, and she’d probably sell it as “Harris is so bad I had no choice”, but man, what a sellout she would be. She pretty much is already, but it would just make the dems hammer home the cult status, weakness and subservience to Trump the republicans have entrenched themselves in.

He should’ve went with a vanilla backbencher like Pence was, almost anyone of name value on the republican side has so much baggage it’s going to be hard to pick someone who hasn’t disparaged Trump already, said horrible things, or like Vance - done both.

Speaking of Vance, it’s funny watching his “forgotten man” shtick while his master is on stage bragging - whether true or not - that he’s getting $45 million a month from another billionaire. God, people are ******* stupid.

She would be eviscerated for her flip-flopping and groveling to a man who demeaned her husband and called her “bird brain”. There would be endless ads of Haley talking poorly of Trump and age.

She’d probably fare better than Vance, and she’d probably sell it as “Harris is so bad I had no choice”, but man, what a sellout she would be. She pretty much is already, but it would just make the dems hammer home the cult status, weakness and subservience to Trump the republicans have entrenched themselves in.
She talks like she has principles when it comes to Trump right up until the second she has to kiss his ass, and she’ll say with a straight face that’s not what’s happening. She’s reminding me more and more of Lindsey Graham.

Yeah, I don’t think Vance survives. He’s getting absolutely trashed, it’s all people are talking about, and Trump is getting the thunder stolen from him for all the wrong reasons.

Which is a shame, because we should be talking about his dire mental state and obvious instability and low-IQ power.

I have to give up my candidate for stumbling over fact-based arguments, this guy goes on a Fox News interview sounding like someone who escaped from one of those south-of-the-border mental institutions he’s always yammering about and we’re supposed to pretend it’s normal. It’s not.

Oh, and he’s also saying “we don’t need the votes” and “we’ve got all the votes we need” while the hosts squirm in their chairs. I always love watching the Fox & Friends crew treat Trump as normal when the look on their face proves they’re thinking exactly what I’m thinking (some variation of “this guy is a f******* nimrod”), they’re just willing to sell themselves out and play along with the game.

One final and random bit to this rant - I also love republicans accusing Kamala of “sleeping her way to the top” while Melania even showing up alongside her elderly pants-shitting husband is “news”.

A new day.jpg

It’s pretty astonishing how Biden dropping out completely flipped the game

For a fortnight, all we heard in the media was "DEMOCRATS IN DISARRAY!" Now we are hearing basically the exact opposite. It is kind of hilarious. Like, the Ds were playing 3D chess while the Rs were playing 5D chess, but the Rs got lost in the 2 extra dimensions.

For a fortnight, all we heard in the media was "DEMOCRATS IN DISARRAY!" Now we are hearing basically the exact opposite. It is kind of hilarious. Like, the Ds were playing 3D chess while the Rs were playing 5D chess, but the Rs got lost in the 2 extra dimensions.

itsatrap-2.jpg

It’s pretty astonishing how Biden dropping out completely flipped the game, especially right after the RNC reached peak smug asshole. Couldn’t have happened to a more deserving group of people.
A friend just showed me a video of an Australian news segment (which I can’t post because I don’t have TikTok) but the anchor said something like: “Today the Republican National Convention is ongoing in Milwaukee, where all of the Americans you’d avoid while traveling are gathered.” He wasn’t joking as far as I could tell 😆

Last edited:
That would be smart, but then again remember that a bunch of Haley voters formed the Haley Voters for Biden PAC when Trump became the nominee, and they immediately endorsed Harris when she became the nominee. If the ticket was reversed, i.e. Haley-Trump, that might do it, but I don’t think many of those would be fooled into thinking Trump-Haley is okay. Maybe he could fake poor health? Dunno.

All I can say is it finally appears there's an appetite to shift gears away from Trump and his hateful rhetoric, it's clear the only way he'll be taken down is at the ballot box and let's hope that's the way it goes.

Kamala will have to hit him as part of her campaign strategy but she's also putting forth her vision and I think that's what the American people will rally behind.

In a Michigan poll, Donald Trump received zero percent black support.

That’s progress!

Among the Black voters surveyed, 82.1 percent supported Harris, 11.5 percent backed independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr., and none supported Trump.
Kamala will have to hit him as part of her campaign strategy but she's also putting forth her vision and I think that's what the American people will rally behind.

She is. Her campaign emails are sweeeet.

IMG_0188.jpeg

I love this - WHITE DUDES FOR HARRIS CALL SIGN-UP FORM

Back