- Reaction score
I found it super boring and found almost all of the characters lacking in charisma - at the very least I didn’t care what happened to any of them.I watched it last night on Disney+. Although some parts were good, I was disappointed overall.
- It was too long at 2 hours and 43 minutes. I was bored some of the time.
- The scenes with Martin Freeman and Julia Louis-Dreyfus, which were there mostly for comic relief I suppose, were cringe-worthy.
- I realize the laws of physics are out the door in superhero movies, but Namor soaring and outflying nearly everyone supported by ankle wings was too much. I couldn't take him seriously as a villain.
- Riri Williams/Ironheart was there to more fully introduce the character, but including her storyline seemed contrived.
- The battle between the Wakandans and the Talokans wasn't believable, even given the context.