COVID Stupid

She was saying the Obama's have become elites looking down on the little people.

I mean, I understand the "gotcha" of having a Liberal like Ms Dowd being highly critical of Barack Obama. His supporters were all supposed to be "Oh, he's the Messiah!" and I suppose some of them were. But she is an actual Left-wing type, and the actual Left was often critical of Obama.

When you do the measurements, it works out that Obama was about one cholla-needle's width to the left of Reagan, and the actual Left reviles Reagan as a reckless criminal whose policies have gotten us to this dark place.

In other words, if you see a Liberal criticize Obama, it would be because the Left supported him solely because the Republican Party gives us unthinkably horrible politicians who strive to play the final hand of Reagan's trajectory of stupidity, callousness and destruction.

COVID-denying priest that tried to convince others not to get vaccinated... is on a ventilator in the hospital.

people keep thinking covid wont get them if they dont belive in it. Covid Just laughs and thanks them for the stupidity.

What was that loud smacking sound you heard emitting from Florida?

You have to just shake your head at those types who hate 'big gov't overreach', as they try to overreach.

In other perhaps unexpected news....

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1427269646693060612/

U.S. Supreme Court Justice Amy Coney Barrett’s recent ruling suggests that athletes and other students who challenge vaccine requirements would likely fail.

Eight students from Indiana University insist a vaccine requirement violates their 14th Amendment due process rights and infringes on their ability to make medical decisions. Justice Barrett's denial of college students' challenge to mandatory COVID vaccination will impact college athletes.

Just get out of your f'n feelings people! If you weren't bitching about vaccines before, it makes you look questionable now. Let's get past this, save as many of us as we can, and you can back to whining about who gets to use what bathroom & if people have the right to inspect an athlete's genitals before they hit the field.

:brickwall:

Somewhat in contrast to the ceaseless stupid,

(Pastor George) Davis shared that when people questioned why the church was holding another clinic, he responded via a tweet, noting that he was "tired of crying about and burying people I love.

"So take the political & religious games somewhere else!! We're having people we care about we're having to bury, and I really think this vaccine would've helped them not pass away. Despite whatever controversy is attached to it or the concern people may have, I felt it was important to give another opportunity, make it as easy as possible [to get vaccinated]."

Which is good, but it seems like it took a little longer that it should have.

Many years back, I ate the hot dogs. From the street vendors. In Tijuana. Clearly, I survived. But yeah, that's considerably riskier than a vaccine.
Yeah I ate street food in NYC for more than 30 years. Tempted to say covid would run if it saw me walking down the street in an unvaccinated state. Still I'm looking forward to my vaccination appointment towards the end of this month. I don't expect perfect immunity but I do believe from data that a vaccination does head off a response to infection that's so severe it requires hospitalization or results in death. I'd much rather die from too many Sunday morning breakfasts that include home fries... now that I've stopped tempting fate with NYC dirty water hot dogs and assorted other street fare, which I do still miss from time to time.

Many years back, I ate the hot dogs. From the street vendors. In Tijuana. Clearly, I survived. But yeah, that's considerably riskier than a vaccine.
Live in San Diego 91-93 and had many of those TJ dogs myself. Very nutritious, I assume.

Back