Musk offers to buy Twitter

When the only endorsement you can get is from the leader of the Taliban...

1s2rob4qw5bb1.jpg

FB has something similar that I was totally unaware of until they reached out offering it to me.

They said it’s invite only and will pay up to $30K based on content/interaction. I suspect much of it is due to my political page which is active and has 148K followers. I signed up, we’ll see how it goes.

He’s rebranding it “X” so…are tweets still called “tweets” if “Twitter” isn’t the name? Reports do not say. I didn’t think I’d see something dumber than dispensing with the HBO brand so soon.

What an absolute insecure piece of shit, it's no wonder his trans daughter disowned him.

5g0trekwzqdb1.jpg

Well, if someone put a gun to his head, he would surely end up wearing red, because I cannot imagine someone who would do that who would also have the restrant to merely hold a gun to his head.

An honest rebranding of Twitter would be Troll Bridge. If they wanted to stop Twitter from circling the toilet bowl they would ban Elon from posting or making decisions. Instant mass increase in active users.

This guy has no idea what he’s doing. More proof some people are billionaires by accident. Maybe I’m a few years it will work itself out and we’ll have to pretend he’s some visionary genius who was playing the long game, but I attribute most of it to luck.

What kills me is that he’s so Trump-like, and so are the people who cheer him on. It’s an egomaniac, tons of lies, and people who believe them. There’s a lot of crossover in their fan base. This is all done under the guise of championing free speech, but he’s still censoring all sorts of people and bending to authoritarian countries who want critical tweets removed, he bans critics and has locked down the site so you have to log in in many cases to see pages…

This guy has no idea what he’s doing. More proof some people are billionaires by accident. Maybe I’m a few years it will work itself out and we’ll have to pretend he’s some visionary genius who was playing the long game, but I attribute most of it to luck.

What kills me is that he’s so Trump-like, and so are the people who cheer him on. It’s an egomaniac, tons of lies, and people who believe them. There’s a lot of crossover in their fan base. This is all done under the guise of championing free speech, but he’s still censoring all sorts of people and bending to authoritarian countries who want critical tweets removed, he bans critics and has locked down the site so you have to log in in many cases to see pages…
I think MySpace has as much of a chance of coming back as Twitter does. The damage is done, this is just a final hail mary in what's been nothing but a comedy of errors since the day he walked in there with the kitchen sink.

Looks to me like he’s infringing the xorg trademark.
I was just about post this to specifically ask you about it from the position of a lawyer (I think we have a couple of others on here with legal training too?). As a non-lawyer it certainly looks infringing.

He’s just switched the arms back to front:

1690211953221.png

In black and white:

1690212763953.png

Also they don’t use it anymore but these are the Xerox logos over time:

1690212248628.jpeg

Last edited:
Also it’s still called Twitter Blue, he’s keeping the Twitter logo/name on the toxic shit he did:

1690216403575.png

When the rebrand is well thought out and not being done on the fly by the whims of a capricious boss.

Back