Musk offers to buy Twitter

I think you could dodge creativity and make a party called The Moderate Party. Just like it sounds. Kind of boring middle of the road but perhaps run on mandatory service for two years for all Americans when they graduate high school. Doesn’t have to be military, other things need doing. Fair tax system, no religion in government buildings except a small church in a military hospital. It would rip people from both sides. No conspiracy theories, don’t be weird. Just be respectful but do call out lies.

I think you could dodge creativity and make a party called The Moderate Party. Just like it sounds. Kind of boring middle of the road but perhaps run on mandatory service for two years for all Americans when they graduate high school. Doesn’t have to be military, other things need doing. Fair tax system, no religion in government buildings except a small church in a military hospital. It would rip people from both sides. No conspiracy theories, don’t be weird. Just be respectful but do call out lies.

I like everything except for the word “mandatory”. Perhaps a voluntary paid program of sorts that is available to anyone, any background, any disability. Volunteer and we’ll find you something and pay you.

Or just make college free so people can learn. Going to be tough finding doctors in a few years. We’ll be shopping overseas for them, bringing them here for school and then the right will be mad all over again.

IMG_2284.jpeg

🤣

Hopefully he’ll reply with his signature big thinker “Interesting”.

Shittier Twitter is a more apt name. Logo should be a splatter of bird crap.

It’s truly terrible. I’m only on it because so many respected people still use, and I use it to shit-post.

He will sue, and now everything he does he will siphon through his “free speech” schtick. It’s not the racism that is the problem, it’s companies who don’t want to be associated with it opting not to.

I’m not even against the idea of being allowed to post that stuff - clearly it is anyways and many people make a living off of it. But he will sue or rail against the company for refusing to associate with it. He’s projecting.

Tesla is erasing its own history — Pre-2019 blog posts, founding climate manifesto taken down. It was only a matter of time since he's gone full MAGA.
  • Tesla CEO Elon Musk detailed his vision for the brand in a climate manifesto written in 2006.
  • It existed on Tesla's website for years, but it seems to have been quietly taken down as Tesla pivots towards artificial intelligence and robotaxis.
  • The last blog post on Tesla's website now dates back to 2019. Everything else before that is gone.

Back