Musk offers to buy Twitter

Sadly, I think Musk is a lost cause. So is Twitter unless it can be wrested from his control, and Tesla is in jeopardy as long as he's associated with it. I'm also concerned about SpaceX, since it's further ahead than any other company sending spacecraft and satellites into Earth orbit, as well as providing Internet service to places that lacked it.

Elon Musk: Apple should be forced to allow app developers to post links to better prices on their websites

Also Elon Musk: even mention that you have an account on facebook and you're banned
Yup

1671391315288.png

In summary:

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 11.43.38 AM.png

Judging by the way Musk Rat has been waffling on his latest rules / actions, this prediction wouldn't surprise me one bit. Or I hope ALL his advertisers finally give Elon the finger and say hasta la bye bye.

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 11.43.58 AM.png

In summary:

View attachment 20150

Judging by the way Musk Rat has been waffling on his latest rules / actions, this prediction wouldn't surprise me one bit. Or I hope ALL his advertisers finally give Elon the finger and say hasta la bye bye.

View attachment 20153
All this is going to do is paint them into a more isolated corner but it's clear that's the direction Musk wants to take them. Also, acknowledging Mastodon in such a public way is going to do nothing but boost their membership.

All this is going to do is paint them into a more isolated corner but it's clear that's the direction Musk wants to take them. Also, acknowledging Mastodon in such a public way is going to do nothing but boost their membership.
Agree. It's also going to get interesting real quick if things like this are true.

Screen Shot 2022-12-18 at 11.57.52 AM.png

What will be the consequences of non-compliance?

1671393683802.png

1671393725402.png

"What’s 20% of an only partially on fire Tesla? This works for both the vehicle and the company."

Link to above discussion: https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1604564509884030977

Agree. It's also going to get interesting real quick if things like this are true.

View attachment 20156

What will be the consequences of non-compliance?

View attachment 20157

View attachment 20158

"What’s 20% of an only partially on fire Tesla? This works for both the vehicle and the company."

Link to above discussion: https://twitter.com/JuddLegum/status/1604564509884030977

Holy mother of antitrust laws. Elon Musk needs a timeout for sure.

Every time I see his name now, what flashes into my mind is the recollected image of one of my brothers hastily exiting the wedding reception of one of my other brothers, while carrying his then 3yo daughter under his arm like a piece of firewood (with waving arms and kicking feet attached).

She had ingested a few pieces of wedding cake and some cookies and sodapop or whatever the F else had sugar in it, and someone had finally told her NO MORE COOKIES FOR YOU MISSY.

Inconsolable and hyped to the ceiling on sugar, she had briefly become the center of attention, flopping face-down onto the dance floor and throwing a screaming hissy fit that even drowned out the very fine local rock band then playing.

That's Elon now. A three year old throwing hissy fits. How the heck did he ever become a billionaire?!

Back