Russia-Ukraine

Wagner will be withdrawing from Bakhmut – oh, wait, they have been 'promised' more material support by MoD, so they are going to stay.

Russia holds its annual Victory Day parade, celebrating the Third Reich's 1945 official capitulation. This year, the parade featured a tank.

A single WWII-era T-34.

Meanwhile, Vlad pounded the podium with "The rest of The World is against Mother Russia!" Disturbing and ironic.

Russia holds its annual Victory Day parade, celebrating the Third Reich's 1945 official capitulation. This year, the parade featured a tank.

A single WWII-era T-34.

Meanwhile, Vlad pounded the podium with "The rest of The World is against Mother Russia!" Disturbing and ironic.

Those little tanks are so adorable! Maybe someday they'll grow up and become big and strong. :)

If this is true, then it’s hilarious:

1683648680267.png

This particular T-34 tank was supposedly built in … Ukraine

UK has delivered long range storm shadow cruise missiles to Ukraine that they’ve modified to be launched from Ukrainian aircraft.

And the Russians are apparently having a very bad time around Bakhmut and Soledar. Probably local shaping attacks rather than the awaited major counteroffensive, but hopefully a good preview of successful operations to come!

So CNN is rightly getting roasted for hosting the Trump Townhall - in reality a Trump rally - but if you needed further confirmation that Trump would fuck over Ukraine if given the chance, he provided it (among many other ghastly statements on other topics like sexual assault which the assembled crowd cheered and jeered at).

Russia knows its American audience.

Actual Russian media:

Russia to Build ‘Migrant Village’ for Conservative American Expats

Russian authorities will launch construction of a village outside Moscow for conservative-minded Americans and Canadians next year, the state-run RIA Novosti news agency reported Thursday.

Russia has for years positioned itself as a bastion of "traditional" values in contrast with Western liberalism as its relations with the West have deteriorated over its 2014 annexation of Crimea and 2022 full-scale invasion of Ukraine.

Timur Beslangurov, a migration lawyer at Moscow’s VISTA Foreign Business Support, claimed that “around 200 families” wish to emigrate to Russia for “ideological reasons.”

So CNN is rightly getting roasted for hosting the Trump Townhall - in reality a Trump rally - but if you needed further confirmation that Trump would fuck over Ukraine if given the chance, he provided it (among many other ghastly statements on other topics like sexual assault which the assembled crowd cheered and jeered at).

I didn't watch it, but in the end I think it was a good move on CNN's part hosting that. It gave much greater public exposure to what trump is about and how dangerous he is, to a much wider and more diverse audience.

I didn't watch it, but in the end I think it was a good move on CNN's part hosting that. It gave much greater public exposure to what trump is about and how dangerous he is, to a much wider and more diverse audience.
Yep, no way I could stomach even a few seconds of watching Trump. I figured people watched at their own risk of hurling.

I dunno man I think if people didn’t get it from the last time they aren’t going to get it from this. I see your point but I don’t agree. And the dangers of the Chris Licht’s of the world treating Trump “as any other candidate” outweigh any benefits. You can expose what Trump is without giving him a rally.

Yep, no way I could stomach even a few seconds of watching Trump. I figured people watched at their own risk of hurling.

I see no point in watching. He's not saying anything that we haven't heard before. The only thing different is the people asking the questions.

Actual Russian media:

I hope these ex-pat snowflakes are from Texas and Alabama and Florida and get a chance to learn what actual snowflakes are like, 10 months out of the year (Moscow is at 55°43'N, slightly farther north than Ketchican).

UK has delivered long range storm shadow cruise missiles to Ukraine that they’ve modified to be launched from Ukrainian aircraft.

And the Russians are apparently having a very bad time around Bakhmut and Soledar. Probably local shaping attacks rather than the awaited major counteroffensive, but hopefully a good preview of successful operations to come!
Ukrainians continuing to push Russians out of positions around Bakhmut.

1683917549053.png

UK-French Storm shadow with US decoy missiles in support hit targets in Luhansk.

Ukrainians continuing to push Russians out of positions around Bakhmut.

View attachment 23608

UK-French Storm shadow with US decoy missiles in support hit targets in Luhansk.
Prigozhin claims Wagner troops are shooting at fleeing Russian regulars to get them to stop running.

1683942769368.png

@Eric are Twitter link previews supposed to be working again, I thought you disabled them because they were messing with the site? I’m tagging you in case something has gone wrong and this isn’t supposed be happening. Screenshot of what I’m seeing in case something is unique to me:

1683942989928.png

It has become a war on two fronts now. Ask the third reich how well that worked out.

So the Russians lost 2 aircraft and 2 expensive EW helicopters … over Russian territory. Reports differ as to whether they were shot down by Ukrainian AD or friendly fire by twitchy Russian AD operators concerned over Storm Shadow.

Last edited:
Russia knows its American audience.

Actual Russian media:

Russia to Build ‘Migrant Village’ for Conservative American Expats

For reference there was an earlier video the Russians put out detailing how traditional Russia was a describing Russian women as beautiful to appeal to the incel conservative crowd. During the segment of “beautiful Russian women” not all the “women” shown were adults (they showed young girls dancing). So yeah they know their audience.

Back