Russia-Ukraine

It all sounds too good to be true. Let’s wait it out. Could be some weird psy ops to trap the Ukrainians. But it does seem that there is a lot of stuff happening at many places simultaneousl.

A working theory is that Putin sided with Shoigu/Geramosov (sic) in Prigozhin’s ongoing spat against the MoD, Prigozhin realized long term what that meant and decided to act now. This is very real, but what is actually happening is still murky. What consequences it might have are still to be determined.

Last edited:
"Encouragement" from CIA/MI6/BND/SZRU/etc. would be my guess.
TBH? I actually kinda doubt it. Though the Ukrainians and no doubt others have been willing to fan the flames a bit and gleefully hoping for this, this has been building for awhile and seems mostly to be an internal Russian issue.

TBH? I actually kinda doubt it. Though the Ukrainians and no doubt others have been willing to fan the flames a bit and gleefully hoping for this, this has been building for awhile and seems mostly to be an internal Russian issue.

Yes, TBH. Wouldn't surprise me at all. Would be a win for many. Of course that wouldn't be publicized. But might come out in 10-20 years. Or maybe a lot less.

In terms of the “what is actually happening is murky”

This last has been visually confirmed Russian national guard and police are out in force with armored vehicles sealing off the Kremlin and in Rostov.

Bottom line: things are definitely happening but what is unclear

Back