Russia-Ukraine

Couldn’t happen to a nicer set of bastards - by which I mean both sides Wagner and Russia may they consume each other

Last edited:
Now that Prigozhin explicitly said that the reasons for the war were all a lie and Russia has now invaded Russia I wonder how tankies are holding up? Most of them are awfully quiet right now.

Last edited:
1687606506870.png

This is sounding pretty serious, I guess if you force your people into a shitty war and treat them like dogs there's a chance they may rebel, who knew?

US says Wagner coup is ‘real’ and ‘serious’ as White House consults allies​

President Biden being kept up to date on chaotic situation in Russia as mercenary chief calls for uprising against leadership

This is my favorite quote
A US official told CNN this crisis was “real” but the Pentagon and White House were waiting to see how it developed.

Ya think?
maxresdefault.jpg

Putin went on state TV and begged his people to remain loyal, which essentially means being forced to go Ukraine or die. You can see why people would rather join the rebellion, toppling Putin is the best case to put an end to the war. What remains in Russia after that is a fair question but he brought all of this to his own doorstep.

Prigozhin is wanted by the FBI for election interference. Putin is wanted by The Hague for crimes against mankind. Hopefully, in the confusion, someone with a brain will let Navalny out of prison so he can set things right.

I think what worries me though is that this isn’t someone who is against the war itself, but against the treatment of his mercenary force. The factions within Russia fighting each other gives Ukraine some breathing room, but ultimately if Prigozhin gets what he wants, he’s said he’ll be right back on the front lines.

I think what worries me though is that this isn’t someone who is against the war itself, but against the treatment of his mercenary force. The factions within Russia fighting each other gives Ukraine some breathing room, but ultimately if Prigozhin gets what he wants, he’s said he’ll be right back on the front lines.
Yeah it’s weird he has said the entire basis of the war is a lie but vowed to continue fighting

Back