The 2022 Midterms

And why is everything some kind of "I'm just going to fuck with you and not perform any actual governance ..."

It's going to be anti-media crusades, empty investigations, impeachments, meanwhile, women lose rights, LGBTQ people suffer, healthcare falls apart, the infrastructure crumbles, BUT HERF DERF WE MADE THE LIBS CRY.

Last edited:
My older brother is texting me saying if Scary Snake loses (his nic for Kari Lake), he's sure she'd fit right in at Mustang Ranch.

I'm so depressed right now thinking women are going back to the 1950's (among other things), I needed the laugh.

I'm extremely curious who & what all these young voters are voting for.

Telling Congress to take green energy and climate change seriously.

Telling Congress to juice this capitalist economy for the next 20 years by forgiving college debt. Yeah, it will work out for the better over that time span. People my age had college debt too but it wasn't privatized and the interest wasn't tacked onto principal to make sure you graduated as a securitizable asset FFS. We paid ours off in about six years on average. Not easy but not crippling like now. Take that weight off the backs of three generations and see this country really take off again.

Doing something about the astronomical cost of a college education and smashing the myth that you have to compete 24/7/366 for 12 years to end up indebted for life to an "elite" 4-year school for your degree to mean anything.

Showing up to force a national codification of abortion rights.

Ditching the 2020 election-deniers from office.

Well anyway that's what youngsters who called me while they were phone banking for Dems said when we got to chatting. Was interesting...

Well then, looks like things are going swimmingly today.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1590120076799201280/
Some commentators say he's also a polling station judge. Which means he can't be forced to take it off unless the polling station judge says so. Which means he ain't telling himself to take it off.

Well then, looks like things are going swimmingly today.

https://www.twitter.com/i/web/status/1590120076799201280/
so republicans don't care and its too late to do anything. another election Denyer.

Republicans cleaning up in Florida. Still way too early to see how it’s going to turn out, but Florida needs some work on behalf of democrats to figure out how to regain some vote.

It’s looking good for Warnock and Fetterman though. Their early numbers are running ahead of Biden.

Not too surprises so far. I knew Demings would lose in Florida since Crist would be dead-weight for Dems. The National Dems were totally useless in Florida. At least it was good to see a young Dem win, becoming the 1st Rep. from Gen-Z.

Moore's win in Maryland was a good, yet predictable win. The GOP in the state were too looney.

Taking a long, hot shower to prepare for the races closing at 9pm. I'm not discounting a GOP upset here in NYS as the current placeholder Dem is a walking disaster. She gave the GQP candidate a good sound bite that played constantly in his ads for the last week or two. Very reminiscent of Youngkin's win in Virginia, my 2nd state.

Back