The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Front and center? Sorry, dude, but you have your facts confused (again). The can with Dylan’s picture were never sold anywhere. So that rather leaves them…in the closet?

Front and center is happening only in your mind.

I never said it was sold anywhere. But it was a partnership to promote Bud Light's Marsh Madness Promotion. So not in the closet.

As for Front & Center, that was Target putting the Pride displays at the very front of the store.

So not in my mind.

If this had been a black guy vandalizing a Target Fox News would've ran it every hour for a week straight. But it's just a concerned Conservative.

But wait, there's more on this guy...

Let me start off by saying I think ALL marketers and marketing departments need to just go away. All of them. They have a tendency to screw up good products and companies.

That said, A-B, or InBev has many "brands" of beer. But you have to know your target audience. The marketing exec who did this wanted Bud Light to be less "fratty". WTF? That is what it is, that is who drinks it. To do anything to alienate the customer base is plan stupid, especially considering there are any number of other corporate brands they could have done this with. Is it so bad to have a redneck brand along side Stella?

So I am laughing my ass off at this mostly because some marketing exec is being punished, like they all should be. As for Target, did they not see what just happened to Bud Light? A 6th grader could have predicted this.
I want to see an image of the Satan image on display in a Target store. Until then it’s not only Corpo Myth, it’s Right Wing Corpo Myth, :)

Oops just saw your apology. :)

I want to see an image of the Satan image on display in a Target store. Until then it’s not only Corpo Myth, it’s Right Wing Corpo Myth, :)

I answered your post earlier. It was a misleading news story that put the same designer's work as an example. I corrected myself and apologized. You even "Liked" the post so I'm confused.

OIO Cleveland 19 News received a bomb threat Friday afternoon against four Target stores in Ohio and a store in Monaca, Pennsylvania purportedly from a person or persons angry over Target Corporation’s decision to remove some of the LGBTQ+ Merch after a series of threats and physical threats against its retail clerks and staff in several southern states earlier this week.

Now this quote is froma story in the Los Angeles Blade which bills itself as Southern California's LGBT+ News Source.

So if they are willing to publish that it wasn't some conservative nutjob, then maybe it wasn't.

I hope you are as willing to denounce it as vehemently when it might be friendly fire as you are when you think it was a conservative.
Bomb threats?? These people are fucked up, selfish, Intolerant likely MAGA type bags of shit, who pretend they are patriots but all they sell is their bigotry, intolerance, and the threat of killing. Live and let live, not on your life, which they will threaten, these are thugs, bastards, and maybe big mouthed chicken shits. No wonder this country is fucked…😡

Last edited:
I answered your post earlier. It was a misleading news story that put the same designer's work as an example. I corrected myself and apologized. You even "Liked" the post so I'm confused.
You are just being slapped around a bit. You know, like, maybe look into the BS you hear before making assertions about it, because the facts are often distorted. It is a thing we all do now and then, when we react strongly to a thing that is constructed to generate a strong reaction. A little cross-checking and restraint will make one look a lot more respectable – that "critical thinking" that the Rs are so vehemently opposed to.

Sorry for the confusion. Saw a post commented on it, saw apology, added like, added “Oops” update to first post… :)

Bomb threats?? These people are fucked up, selfish, Intolerant likrely MAGA type bags of shit, who protend they are patriots but all they sell is their bigotry, intolerance, and the threat of killing. Live and let live, not on your life, which they will threaten, these are thugs, bastards, and maybe big mouthed chicken shits. No wonder this country is fucked…😡

Turns out it was a hoax.

Next up…

Anti-trans activists threaten Louisiana Republican who shot down gender-affirming care ban​

Following the vote, Mr Mills has faced a barrage of attacks from anti-trans far-right activists on social media, his businesses have received harassing messages, and the Louisiana Republican Party is pressuring state lawmakers to sidestep the committee process and put the bill on the Senate floor for a vote.

It seems to me that the RWers have this habit of taking some obscure thing and blowing up way out of proportion until normal people push back, making a normal thing, upon which the RWers go seeking the next hill to die upon. Like gay marriage, which was not really on anyone's radar 20 years ago before the reactionaries started hair-on-fire shouting about it, and now we (mostly) take it for granted. It is almost like they are the agents of the social change that they claim to not want.

It seems to me that the RWers have this habit of taking some obscure thing and blowing up way out of proportion until normal people push back, making a normal thing, upon which the RWers go seeking the next hill to die upon. Like gay marriage, which was not really on anyone's radar 20 years ago before the reactionaries started hair-on-fire shouting about it, and now we (mostly) take it for granted. It is almost like they are the agents of the social change that they claim to not want.
No better example of that than the way they took "cancel culture" to a whole new level.

Never looked at it that way, but you may be on to something. Kind of like the Dems are the world's best gun salespeople.
Actually, it's mass shooters that sell guns, there is a sick perpetuation every time one of them happens - evil begets evil. Dems are just the only ones who pushback while Republicans defend it. If you want to get the attention of a Republican sell a colored wig or a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird

Actually, it's mass shooters that sell guns, there is a sick perpetuation every time one of them happens - evil begets evil. Dems are just the only ones who pushback while Republicans defend it. If you want to get the attention of a Republican sell a colored wig or a copy of To Kill a Mockingbird

Democrats are both doing nothing about gun violence while coming for your guns. It’s a pretty remarkable contradiction that can only exist in the hivemind of the right. How do you know they are coming for your guns? They won an election. Even Democrat candidates and politicians who didn’t run on any kind of gun platform see taking your guns as their top priority. Apparently.

I guess like yelling fire in a crowded theatre, no harm done… :unsure:
Remember when that was the gold standard? Now they're openly screaming racist rants and terrorizing businesses behind the guise of free speech.

If Kevin McCarthy doesn’t end up losing to his far-right flank in the long term, I guess you could say this would be a victory for him. Maybe for Biden too. Wow, civility among rival leaders. Maybe if the usual stooges would shut up and listen, the country would be better off.

We’ll see how the house votes.

Back