The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

My mom quit when she was in her 60's and always said she was going to take it back up when she turned 80 because she never felt right after quitting.
My mother has been saying this for 30 years. She’s 89 now, and won’t even take a hit off a joint cause she’s afraid it will lead her back to smoking.

My mother has been saying this for 30 years. She’s 89 now, and won’t even take a hit off a joint cause she’s afraid it will lead her back to smoking.
My mother died of lung cancer at 81 and my father of COPD in his mid 70s and had they quit earlier on I'm certain they would still be with us today, seeing what it did to them prompted me to quit, it's an ugly way to go.

LOL. My mom wouldn't either, but it was because she was afraid she would like it. 🤣

You still have those? Smoking is banned in all restaurants here. And we used to grow a lot of tobacco (including me).

It's banned now, but it happened after I graduated college and started working, so I have some really acute memories of the "before-times". I couldn't tell you why were at that specific diner or what we talked about, and could only tell you who I think was there, but the headache I had is the one thing I still remember clearly.

I would be better with it if people actually did this. They don't. :(

Yup. It's less common at my workplace these days than before the new rules, but I still run into it once every week or two.

Ron DeSadness to announce his candidacy for POTUS

Ron DeSadness to announce his candidacy for POTUS

And there’s this.

I’ve said this before. DeSantis will be producing his own hit job ads against himself. “Record low opinions of the Supreme Court? Hold my beer.”

Meatball Ron is announcing on Twitter? Welcome to 2013!

Wow, what a stupid f******g idea. Way to differentiate yourself from Bozo 45. Just what we need, another half-wit Republican in a big floppy suit on Twitter.

The party of cancel culture wants the bull without the horn.

ktpxk8nio02b1.jpg

The party of cancel culture wants the bull without the horn.

ktpxk8nio02b1.jpg

On a related note, Bud Light sales are still on the decline. Not just because of the bigot boycott, but also because of people who have no strong opinion about trans people but don’t care enough about crappy beer to risk getting accosted by bigots for purchasing it. But I realize that’s a little too nuanced for bigots and their epic win that accomplishes I don’t know what exactly.

It's time to stop entertaining these Conservative terrorists and take action, enough is enough.

yy2aoj4dfb2b1.jpg

I’m surprised, did they need a sacrificial lamb to show that the Republicans are the good guys, was there just too much dirt, or both?

https://apnews.com/article/texas-at...-impeachment-d0fa9114868adca63d55a21a53765c45

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) — Texas’ Republican-led House of Representatives impeached state Attorney General Ken Paxton on Saturday on articles including bribery and abuse of public trust, a sudden, historic rebuke of a GOP official who rose to be a star of the conservative legal movement despite years of scandal and alleged crimes

On a related note, Bud Light sales are still on the decline. Not just because of the bigot boycott, but also because of people who have no strong opinion about trans people but don’t care enough about crappy beer to risk getting accosted by bigots for purchasing it. But I realize that’s a little too nuanced for bigots and their epic win that accomplishes I don’t know what exactly.

Or maybe this was regular people who finally got tired of women being referred to as "birthing persons".

Or maybe this was regular people who finally got tired of women being referred to as "birthing persons".
I view them as people who care more about the harm a man in a wig will do to children than what a madman with a gun will do.

Outrageous:
DQST-Second-1.jpg

Meh:
merlin_90456509_b7c76704-ce32-4463-bf4a-5e926a99d342-articleLarge.jpg

Your outrage is misplaced.

Your outrage is misplaced.

Not my outrage, I am not a woman.

At some point, and I think we are getting close, there is going to be a huge backlash at some of this. Women fought too long and too hard for equality to simply be reduced to birthing persons and persons with female genitalia.

At some point, and I think we are getting close, there is going to be a huge backlash at some of this. Women fought too long and too hard for equality to simply be reduced to birthing persons and persons with female genitalia.
We’re already there.

I'm pretty sure that women would rather you all stopped legislating their bodies, same goes for men. Let's say for the sake of the argument that you're right on this point, none of them want Republicans telling them what and how they can do anything with their own bodies.

The party of limited government needs to act like the party of limited government, by and large the entire country is against this. It's not just Republican party, the Conservative SCOTUS approval is at an all time low as a result.

Back