The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

I thought this shit died off I guess not.​

Ryan Walters Smears Oklahoma Educators While Proposing New Rules​

The controversial Oklahoma state superintendent of schools suggested, without evidence, that the state teachers union and educators were creating a culture that allowed for rampant sexual misconduct against students.
“What we have seen is radical leftists and the teachers unions turning our schools into Epstein Island,” Ryan Walters said at an emergency Oklahoma State Department of Education meeting last week, referring to where Jeffrey Epstein, the late billionaire and sexual predator, would abuse children.

What is your proof, Ryan Walters, you jackass? Who are the radical lefts (name them), and what did they do that encourages sex trafficking and pedophilia? If he cant' name them, its because he's lying and making shit up. And if he does name them, he better have some proof to back up his claims. Don't give me your hyperbolic nonsense because a book you don't like is in the library, or someone doesn't want their kid indoctrinated into religion at public school that their taxpayer dollars pay for. This is a secular nation whether the religious and conservatives bigots like it or not.

I’ve been trying to figure out what an equivalent stunt from the left would be in response to red states sending planes or buses of immigrants to blue state cities and I think I’ve figured it out. A Democrat governor should send trucks of confiscated guns to Texas to dump in random schoolyards since guns aren’t the problem and the only solution to gun violence is more guns. So here you go.

I’ve been trying to figure out what an equivalent stunt from the left would be in response to red states sending planes or buses of immigrants to blue state cities and I think I’ve figured it out. A Democrat governor should send trucks of confiscated guns to Texas to dump in random schoolyards since guns aren’t the problem and the only solution to gun violence is more guns. So here you go.
it could be as simple as bussing cross dressers there and stage parties in parking lots at the mall.

it could be as simple as bussing cross dressers there and stage parties in parking lots at the mall.

That’s kind of the opposite. The message is “Since you love them so much and don’t think there are any negative impacts then you take them.” The perception with Democrats is that's immigrants. For Republicans it's guns.

Unfortunately, that would generate "you are advocating shooting school children", which would not play well. Instead, the firearms need to be distributed right outside the state capitol. In overwhelming quantity.

Unfortunately, that would generate "you are advocating shooting school children", which would not play well. Instead, the firearms need to be distributed right outside the state capitol. In overwhelming quantity.

They're just being dropped off where they are needed the most, at the schools to protect the kids. It's a common sense action that should be widely praised.

High turnout. Counties requesting more ballots. More moderate answers on polling questions, which should be more Haley-friendly. Turnout forecasts have been raised today.

Trump will go ballistic without a decisive victory. He wants Haley out. He thinks elections are a formality and that the win belongs to him because, well, look at how goddamn great he is. Sadly, most of his Republican “opponents” have essentially told him he’s correct. Haley has only really been running against Trump for about 72 hours now, a bit too late. Even if she wins there’s no telling how she does Super Tuesday, and is she truly ready to go one on one with the mango moron?

*Listening to all these interviews with voters, I’ve heard a lot of Republican primary voters said they voted for Trump and will do so again, who voted for Trump but will vote for Biden, or who voted for Biden but will give Haley a shot. I’ve yet to hear - that I can remember - anyone who voted for Biden who will vote for Trump. It’s a big country, I’m sure there’s some, but instead of democrats wondering if Trump will win, which we should, they should also really be questioning if he can win. He is poison. Even if he does win, how many people down-ticket will he drag with him? The man is poll poison.

Am I wrong in that the primary could be called for Trump after New Hampshire or South Carolina and that's the end of it? Doesn't seem very democratic to me. Imagine if for the general election they only counted the votes for 2 or 3 states and then called it just based on that. I'd be pretty pissed off if I lived in one of the other 48 states.

I assume this is a situation of candidates running out of donor money or just dropping out for whatever reason. I think candidates and votes should be forced to go through all 50 states and the minimum money it takes to achieve that should be baked in.
It’s high time the primaries were held on the same day across the country so voters have an equal choice. It’s like “best 2 out of 3,” and not even 3 out of 5 for the nomination.

Haley is backed by Koch money. She should go to Super Tuesday. Unless Biden gets a huge injection of enthusiasm from the base (like, larger than it would take to beat Trump), Haley can run to the middle and probably defeat Biden more because of a positive feeling of electing a young conservative woman of color. That’s a good thing, a positive (grading on the curve because she’s a conservative) campaign instead of doom and gloom. Instead of two old guys accusing each other of being the worst ever (it would be true if Biden uttered it 😉), you’d have Haley bringing sane people back to republicans and possibly running a moderate, center-right campaign. I do not like her as a politician, but she doesn’t turn my stomach like fatass either,

Yet, republicans can’t agree on what a Republican is.

In the meantime, Trump is controlling the party and the money. Is the RNC brave enough to back Haley if Trump loses? Going to be an interesting few weeks if Haley stays in.

*Trump wins New Hampshire, but he’s still ceding about 30-40 percent of the vote. If even one of every three or four Haley voters is a never-Trumper, how can he win a general?

Last edited:
Haley has experience in state and federal government. She’s young but seasoned. She’s an insider, but also an outsider in that she’s a woman of color in a party that traditionally doesn’t go for that. And even though she may be part of the establishment, she’s not wrong when she says she’s running against it. Trump may have been an outsider, but he’s the establishment now, and has been for a bit. You only get to be an outsider once, that time has passed for him. Now, they just use the name “outsider” because it sounds better than “moronic asshole who knows a little of nothing about everything.”

*Christ, Haley is boring. She cannot stop kissing Trump’s ass. Trump deserves to win at this point.

Last edited:
Haley has experience in state and federal government. She’s young but seasoned. She’s an insider, but also an outsider in that she’s a woman of color in a party that traditionally doesn’t go for that. And even though she may be part of the establishment, she’s not wrong when she says she’s running against it. Trump may have been an outsider, but he’s the establishment now, and has been for a bit. You only get to be an outsider once, that time has passed for him. Now, they just use the name “outsider” because it sounds better than “moronic asshole who knows a little of nothing about everything.”

*Christ, Haley is boring. She cannot stop kissing Trump’s ass. Trump deserves to win at this point.

I agree with the perception that Haley is a windsock who changes from room to room. That’s not somebody who is going to make confident hard decisions. If you are on the left then this may seem like a good thing because she’ll probably pay lip service to the far right but be softer on policy. If you are on the right then this isn’t a good thing because Republicans are currently the party of zero compromise.

this may seem like a good thing because she’ll probably pay lip service to the far right but be softer on policy

Not seeing it, though. She is backed by Kochs, which means her policy positions would be very far from soft, and likely more cunningly calculated than Individual-ONE.

Not seeing it, though. She is backed by Kochs, which means her policy positions would be very far from soft, and likely more cunningly calculated than Individual-ONE.

But at this point the Kochs see MAGA as a bunch of lunatic idiots that are more of a liability than an asset. Specifically, nobody loves the concept of an open border more than the Kochs because it keeps labor cost low. The last thing they want is a wall or anything keeping cheap labor out of the country. That includes the perception that they won't be able to get in and therefore shouldn't even attempt it. On economic issues MAGA is the polar opposite of what they want. On social issues they don’t give a shit other than the divide keeps eyeballs off the wealthy.

Haley deserves to lose because she has no backbone and can't honestly tell us she's running against Donald Trump and what he stands for. He's not an innocent bystander with a bad luck raincloud over his head like she makes it sound. Tell us WHY there's chaos. There are lots of republicans and democrats who are hated by the other side and aren't facing 91 felony counts in multiple state and federal jurisdictions. Some of them probably should be, but that's a different discussion.

She took down the confederate flag, is she going to defend that decision or walk it back? She took a stance - the right one - so defend it. Does she think Donald Trump will concede a loss to her? True, she says Biden won the election, but the next logical step if that's true is to say everything Trump says about 2020 is BS. Does she say that? Nope... "There were questions about what happened". That means nothing. I have questions about her birthplace. Do my questions automatically create a controversy? No, because its a stupid ****** question.

That's besides the fact Trump and his supporters aren't saying "We shouldn't have had rule changes for COVID and it brings the totals in question." No, he's stating definitively he won, the election was stolen, votes were changed and fabricated, etc.

She's a bag of fluff and not much else. Unlike Trump, my anger at Haley is because she has what it takes and is content to just raise her profile instead. She may start running for president, but she hasn't at this point.

I am willing to take it all back and say "She ran a smart campaign" if she wins, because she IS very calculating.

Last edited:

Well, I admire Romney for his consistency and his decency, but he needs to be talking to his colleagues in congress who are listening to lardo.

Trump has no power. None, he's a mental midget, he needs to be rebuking the house freaks who are literally in office to represent Trump, not their constituents, state or America.

His exit polling numbers are shit. The man CANNOT win a general election this year. The numbers aren’t there for him. He does well in early, generic polls vs Biden. That’s about it. When you ask any other question about him, the math is not in his favor. I intend to find this post and quote it in November, when he suffers defeat, if he even makes it that far.

His court testimony today was a failure. He wanted to put on another show, the judge shut him and his lawyers down and only allowed certain questions. The man has a big mouth and nothing more, he’s harmless if not for the idiots around him propping him up.

He’s going to lose, I’m counting down the days until I can quote this post with maximum snark!

Meanwhile, Biden had booming economic news, got the endorsement of the auto-workers union, and won his primary in New Hampshire as a write-in candidate, winning almost 2/3 of the vote. Feels good man.

Back