The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Yes I am not surprised that there were minorities at Trump's gathering in the Bronx. :rolleyes:

Just not the above picture with Palm Trees, a baseball hat with a brim all around, and a giant hotdog finger on Trumps right hand with a little cocktail weenie thumb. No that was a poorly done AI generated picture.
Ack, you made me unhide his post to see all that was being replied to, and it true form he did not disappoint. We should give him a MAGA badge on this site, only partially joking @Herdfan but seriously, you've earned it and I would be glad to add it for you if interested.

rdrr

Elite Member
Reaction score
Ack, you made me unhide his post to see all that was being replied to, and it true form he did not disappoint. We should give him a MAGA badge on this site, only partially joking @Herdfan but seriously, you've earned it and I would be glad to add it for you if interested.
Only if that MAGA badge is AI generated.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score

You do realize I am not the one who posted the pic with the palm trees right? ;)

So some didn't like the source of the story I posted. So here is a poll from the NYT/Sienna that basically shows eroding support for Biden in the minority communities.

A new set of Times/Siena polls, including one with The Philadelphia Inquirer, reveal an erosion of support for the president among young and nonwhite voters upset about the economy and Gaza.

The sense that Mr. Biden would do little to improve the nation’s fortunes has helped erode his standing among young, Black and Hispanic voters, who usually represent the foundation of any Democratic path to the presidency.

Not really sure what is MAGA about a legitimate news story. I understand it may upset some and that some may disagree with it, but I am pretty sure the NYT is not MAGA.

So my point still stands, don't be surprised if Trump gets a higher level of minority support that Republicans traditionally have gotten. It may be as simple as they don't like Biden and aren't really shifting their allegiance. But then again, they may and time will tell.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
but I am pretty sure the NYT is not MAGA

Any news outlet wants to collect subscribers/viewers. It is how they get advertisers to fund their operations. Thus, the Grey Lady will gin up a horse race of the election because they want to harvest newsiness from it in order to move copy.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Any news outlet wants to collect subscribers/viewers. It is how they get advertisers to fund their operations. Thus, the Grey Lady will gin up a horse race of the election because they want to harvest newsiness from it in order to move copy.

Ok, that's fair.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Obama had declining black support in 2012. He still won. This is a common refrain, and I'm not saying it isn't true. Honeymoon is over, means little in the long run. The real question isn't "Are you entirely happy with Biden", its "Which of the two candidates are you voting for?"

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
Obama had declining black support in 2012. He still won. This is a common refrain, and I'm not saying it isn't true. Honeymoon is over, means little in the long run. The real question isn't "Are you entirely happy with Biden", its "Which of the two candidates are you voting for?"

I think it is different this time.

But come November 6th, we will know for sure.

As for your last question, you need a third option: Are you going to vote?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

TLDW. Nikki Haley writing “Finish them” on an Israeli bomb will debated in the US. No such debate will happen in the Middle East. For them the message is clear - The US is 100% on board for all the violence against Palestinians and by extension Muslims and Arabs. This image will be propagandized in the Middle East for years. What a fucking moron.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
It looks like Joe the President is making a real effort to bring in the black vote.

Hopefully he will not be laser-focused on this one group (because the President is supposed to be the President for everyone} to the detriment of his broader potential constituency.

The unfortunate thing about the story above is that he spent way too much time talking about the Cheeto-Faced ShitGibbon. He really, really has to stop doing that. He really, really has to make this election about him and how good he is, not about what a total piece of shit that other guy is.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Biden does have enough felonies. Or shoes. Blacks love criminals and shoes. If Trump’s “outreach” gains any support, he deserves whoever would defect to him.

*As of this evening, the GOP officially has a felon as their nominee. Sad but hilarious.

Last edited:

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

This neighbor has balls. People often show respect to neighbors who are cops for obvious reasons, good and bad. To go against a neighbor who is a Supreme Court justice is a whole new level.

“If I’m coming forward, it is to encourage other people to resist. I want to galvanise people and let them know they have the power. It truly gives me chills to think how close we came to a coup, and Christian fascists taking over our country. [But] this is still a democracy.”

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
More Republicans for personal liberty.

This is exactly why I keep saying we are this close to becoming Gilead. Add on Harrison Butker's recent speech, Project 2025 and the possibility of Trump being re-elected, all of it scares me to death.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

🤣

This was one of the clowns who showed up to NY to support Trump during his trial. What does he get in return? A cease and desist letter to stop telling people that Trump supports him or is in any way affiliated with him.

🤣

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

🤣

This was one of the clowns who showed up to NY to support Trump during his trial. What does he get in return? A cease and desist letter to stop telling people that Trump supports him or is in any way affiliated with him.

trump tosses him under the buss thats great. so much like those movies where the hunchback is trying for praise and gets kicked.

Top Bottom
1 2