The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

🤣

This was one of the clowns who showed up to NY to support Trump during his trial. What does he get in return? A cease and desist letter to stop telling people that Trump supports him or is in any way affiliated with him.

🤣

This just makes him love Trump that much more. Tomorrow morning...

"It was a staffer mistake. We all know President Trump is a brilliant marketer, and he wants to make sure he knows every detail of where his name and material is used. I will be firing this staffer immediately for this very pro-Trump MAGA-related error."

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Polls are starting to shape up.

One in three Republican voters would have preferred a different candidate to Donald Trump for the upcoming presidential election. In March, the former president won enough primary races to secure the Republican nomination in the 2024 presidential election.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Polls are starting to shape up.

The real surprising numbers are in the vast amount of people who think he should end his campaign, including independents and republicans. When every vote counts, he's doing himself no favors.

Republicans may also crap the bed in Maryland, Lara Trump attacked the republican nominee, former Governor Hogan, for merely saying "We should respect the verdict", and wouldn't commit to supporting him.

Imagine how bad it is when your party's chair is the bosses daughter-in-law.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
The real surprising numbers are in the vast amount of people who think he should end his campaign, including independents and republicans. When every vote counts, he's doing himself no favors.

Republicans may also crap the bed in Maryland, Lara Trump attacked the republican nominee, former Governor Hogan, for merely saying "We should respect the verdict", and wouldn't commit to supporting him.

Imagine how bad it is when your party's chair is the bosses daughter-in-law.
Hogan has always been too sane for the current Republican party and while he is an outlier, it could be only a matter of time before others get onboard because they were already getting killed down ballot before this verdict.

Yoused

up
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
This is a deeply disturbing image:

IMG_5442.jpeg

I am not quite comprehending it, but I know it is not good.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

The trans MAGA community wouldn’t seem to make a lot of sense, but that’s only if you pay attention to everything MAGA says about trans people. Paying attention isn’t a requirement and is discouraged.

We’re not far off from a MAGA candidate running on "I’m a real POS with zero intregrity." responded to with "That kind of honesty gets my vote."

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Trump: "Thank you for your generous gift, which I earned and was technically owed. I've helped the trans community, frankly, more than anyone else in history."

Caitlyn: "How about we do a joint appearance at Mar-A-Lago?"

Trump: "Sorry, cell service is a disgrace, gotta go!"

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Hopefully in a sign of things to come, a Trump backed candidate in TX and another in NJ lost their primaries. Historically his candidates win the primary but lose the general election. Hopefully his increasing toxicity will become fatal.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I love Jimmy Kimmel. He's always good for a laugh. Especially anything politically related.
Also, I'd love to Kyle Clark be the moderator for the Trump/Biden debate. :ROFLMAO:

Funny, but this moderator also comes across like a total jerk no matter who he's calling out IMO. This is the sort of thing we expect to see from Fox news going the other way, I would rather a moderator be objective and respectful, let the politicians be the clowns.

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
Funny, but this moderator also comes across like a total jerk no matter who he's calling out IMO. This is the sort of thing we expect to see from Fox news going the other way, I would rather a moderator be objective and respectful, let the politicians be the clowns.
Normally I'd agree with you. But IMHO, this group deserves his approach.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
I wonder how many aneurisms are happening on conservative media trying to tow Trump and MAGA’s line that Biden’s DOJ only goes after Republicans while also covering Hunter Biden’s trial.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
I wonder how many aneurisms are happening on conservative media trying to tow Trump and MAGA’s line that Biden’s DOJ only goes after Republicans while also covering Hunter Biden’s trial.
Not just that, Fox News is surely having on-air orgasms over it but their hypocrisy is such that they can both praise and bash the DOJ depending on who is being prosecuted and all the sheep will wave fists in agreement.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Fair enough and I do get that, but if someone from the other side were to act like that toward a candidate we support how would we feel about it?
At a debate, the moderator's role is to query the candidates without appearing to favor or oppose any of them, aside from calling them out when they flout the rules, as Trump often has. It should be up to the debaters themselves to respond to what their opponents are saying. But in interviews, where it's just the candidate and the interviewer, it's the latter's responsibility to highlight misstatements of fact, departure from accepted norms or prior stances, and so on. That's what's too often missing from news programs where the interviewers are reluctant to call BS. That should be their job, but they fear the interviewee will leave if they're pushed too hard. I say let them go.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
there wont be a debate .trump is going to find some excuse to back out, cant even imagine with his felonies and his balls made from foam rubber brave enough to face Biden.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The republicans are in free-fall. Totally batshit insane, the coded violent and racist crap that was fooling nobody - which our conservative friends tried to explain away - is now open threats of gun violence, war, imprisoning people just for revenge, locking up all democrats, etc.

Totally insane garbage. These are stage performers in a cult, not legislators or leaders. Low-IQ and legit mentally unbalanced.

The Supreme Court is trash and literally bending over backwards to prove their bias and favorability towards Trump. Samuel Alito and Clarence Thomas are happy to tell your wife she can’t have an abortion, but won’t tell their own wives to take down a flag or tamper down on their unconstitutional path to overturn an election.

Supreme Court Justice will only be mentioned in their obituary to lay the context in what horrible people they were and how they rat-f****** the courts.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
At a debate, the moderator's role is to query the candidates without appearing to favor or oppose any of them, aside from calling them out when they flout the rules, as Trump often has. It should be up to the debaters themselves to respond to what their opponents are saying. But in interviews, where it's just the candidate and the interviewer, it's the latter's responsibility to highlight misstatements of fact, departure from accepted norms or prior stances, and so on. That's what's too often missing from news programs where the interviewers are reluctant to call BS. That should be their job, but they fear the interviewee will leave if they're pushed too hard. I say let them go.
Can't agree. Recalling, in vivid detail, the worst part of whatever they're accusing them of was unnecessarily rude and condescending the way this person delivered it. Had that been a candidate that we support being treated like that I have no doubt we would all be pissed at the moderator, rather than praising him only when it's an attack from our side. This is strictly partisan. I'll take a Walter Cronkite, David Muir, Chris Wallace, anyone level headed over this any day.

Not enough of us look at the big picture, I regularly bash on Herdfan for it here but we need to own up when it our side does the same thing.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
If you called BS on Donald Trump, the moderator or interviewer would do all the talking, every other word out of his mouth is a lie.
I’d do it anyways. I’d have the YouTube app open in my hand, because almost anything Trump says can be debunked in about six seconds, and you can usually use Trump’s own words from a few years ago (or a few hours ago) to contradict him. The electoral college is a disaster for democracy. Lock her up (which he claims he didn’t say). People who don’t respect classified documents shouldn’t run. People who may be indicted should be disqualified from running for office. The idea of having an indicted candidate is a disgrace. I’m the least racist president, but I still think the exonerated Central Park 5 should be put to death. On and on.

I would vote for a Bush/Pence ticket over this assclown, and I truly mean that, so I don’t see how people can vote for this clown over Biden.

He’s not winning, and I still stand by Trump not winning. If it’s his to lose - which I also don’t believe - that only reinforces my belief he’ll lose, because that’s what Trump does - **** things up and blame others. He will lose, again, and the best he can hope for is that the senate or house is under republican control so he can keep on riling up the rubes and keeping the charade going.

As much as the news is pissing me off today, I don’t see any of this stuff doing him any favors with undecided voters.

Top Bottom
1 2