The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Can't agree. Recalling, in vivid detail, the worst part of whatever they're accusing them of was unnecessarily rude and condescending the way this person delivered it. Had that been a candidate that we support being treated like that I have no doubt we would all be pissed at the moderator, rather than praising him only when it's an attack from our side. This is strictly partisan. I'll take a Walter Cronkite, David Muir, Chris Wallace, anyone level headed over this any day.

Not enough of us look at the big picture, I regularly bash on Herdfan for it here but we need to own up when it our side does the same thing.
The activity in question was supposed to be a debate. In debates, the moderator should try not to favor or oppose any of the candidates, though it's certainly appropriate for them to enforce the rules. In this instance, the format was a bit different than presidential debates. Clark was rude in some of his questioning, but I think it was OK for him to push when the candidates didn't respond.

This was also not the same as debates between candidates from different parties — these were all Republicans vying for the same seat in Congress, so it wasn't a matter of a moderator trying to make "our side" look good, IMO. As well, Kyle Clark is known as a hard-hitting journalist who's been quick to sharply criticize Democrats, including the Governor and Secretary of State.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Anyone catch Ken Buck being interviewed by Jon Stewart this week? Here are two polar opposites on pretty much every issue and they had a civilized back and forth conversation/debate for around 10 minutes. It was respectful, thoughtful and interesting as a result to get both of their takes on several issues, including the Trump and Hunter Biden trials. This is how it should be but there's simply too much vitriol so if you're not hurling pointed accusations with a forked tongue, people just don't seem interested.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Anyone catch Ken Buck being interviewed by Jon Stewart this week? Here are two polar opposites on pretty much every issue and they had a civilized back and forth conversation/debate for around 10 minutes. It was respectful, thoughtful and interesting as a result to get both of their takes on several issues, including the Trump and Hunter Biden trials. This is how it should be but there's simply too much vitriol so if you're not hurling pointed accusations with a forked tongue, people just don't seem interested.
Agreed but Buck isn’t on the MAGA train, which is why he’s not in politics anymore. Vitriol is the whole point for nearly all GOP office holders.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I can only imagine the great things that can happen for the country and the world when a man of integrity and strength like Donald Trump joins forces with a charitable and brilliant man like Elon Musk.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
I would vote for a Bush/Pence ticket over this assclown

I, on the other hand, would not. Bush has a clue about how to do stuff. ShitGibbon is constantly tripping over himself. Just try to convince me Bush (Jeb, I assume you mean) is notably less vile than the orange menace (bearing in mind that evil with decorum merely hides the nastiness).

Last edited:

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
More of the same - even when handheld by Hannity and fed an answer, he goes in the opposite direction... "It has to stop."

But of course, he's not talking about him. Perhaps he won't commit to not being a dictator or imprisoning his political opponents, because that's what he wants.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Wait, what?

i0x9ykkt1z4d1.png

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score
Republicans are on fire this week!

c4uiznhqqy4d1.jpg
How many African Americans are MAGOTS? Surely most of the African Americans recognize an Uncle Tom 2024 and are disgusted. Now the MAGOTS? They’d all have to go through a detox program before we could ever expect something healthy, not self destructive from them. 🤔

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Former leftist turned far right anti-woke propagandist Tim Pool recently did a livestream on YouTube with some far right female guest who said Democrats should get the death penalty. Shortly after the livestream was cut. He’s been warned about platforming this garbage before. I’m sure shortly after the feed was cut his guest got a good “Hey dumbass. This is how I make a living. You’re going to get me demonetized or kicked off the platform” talking to. Play stupid games…

I’ll never sympathize with somebody on the left swinging their values to the polar opposite side, but it’s a lot less work on the right. The big tent on the left means somebody in the tent is going to be pissed off no matter what you say. On the right just be a Trump ass licker and tell people everybody is out to get or screw them and the money just comes rolling in.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Give them another decade and they’ll be summoning the ghost of Charlie Manson or Hitler himself to cleanse the nation. These people are PROUD to support this convicted felon airhead.

As usual, George Carlin was ahead of his time..

I'm tired of being told who to admire in this country. Aren't you sick of being told who your heroes ought to be? You know. Being told who you ought to be looking up to? I'll choose my own heroes, thank you very much. And 🖕🏼 Dr. Phil, too!
*Huge audience applause…

IMG_0099.jpeg

Top Bottom
1 2