The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
This assclown is this far away from his own MTG/Boebert thread. Truly a racist moron. A redneck football coach from Florida who carpetbagged his way to an Alabama senate seat. An openly bigoted, homophobic racist. But he does stand up for the rights of both white supremacists AND black supremacists to break the law. Because we all know there were TONS of “black supremacists” at the Capitol on J6. Orange is the new black, after all.

"We had the protest, and there were no National Guard people," Tuberville told Bannon. "Well, the next day we bring in [25,000] National Guard people, Nancy Pelosi did, and the first thing they did is they went through all of them and said, are you a Trump supporter? If you were, they sent your butt home."

"No way," Bannon replied.

"Oh yeah," Tuberville insisted. "If you're a white supremacist or Black supremacist, anybody that believed in our country, they want you to believe in the federal government."

https://www.rawstory.com/tommy-tuberville-white-supremacists/

Last edited:

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Remember the huge issue with football players taking a knee at ball games during the Anthem because it was “not patriotic”? It was a protest that you one way Republicans distained?
I guess that’s only for when it’s not your issue, and your Republican faux rage is used to generate perceived political points. But now it’s worthy and ok because it’s your issue? 🤔🔥

These morons are obsessed with symbolism.

It’s just a reminder of the freedoms we have, and a self-own. If the country was as bad as they say it is, these people wouldn’t be driving in their ugly pickup trucks flying whatever political slogan or homo-erotic Trump flag they care to. How many people in North Korea or Russia get away with that?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Heard audio of an elderly woman who believes Biden has more felonies than Trump. Like sincerely believes, not “he’s probably done more crimes than Trump.”

Adam Kinzinger did a recent interview where he talked about the campaign of elder abuse perpetuated by Fox News and Trump. These people should be spending their later years enjoying life and spending time with their family, but instead they are pissed off all the time, estranged from their families, and in some cases spending what little money they have on political donations instead of medication.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
I want an SNL segment based on Tim and Lindsey. They’re lousy senators, but it would be a good sitcom if not for the fact Tim Scott makes the late Joe Lieberman seem like Ric Flair, and Lindsey Graham cries too much on air begging people to send him and Trump money. But Kenan Thompson and another castmate would take care of that.

I heard Trump once mused that “both members of the light in the loafers caucus happen to come from the same state.” 😁

IMG_0104.jpeg

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
The GOP wants to find Garland in contempt of Congress for not releasing audio of the Biden interview to them with the 100% purpose of splicing up snippets to air as proof of Biden’s mental incompetence. In their defense, their leader provides new proof of mental incompetence and deterioration on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

But somebody needs to tell these dinosaurs about voice AI. They’ve had no qualms in the past whatsoever elevating hoaxes and then quietly removing them without apology after the damage is done. No need to splice out of context real statements when you can just pull it out of your ass with AI.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
The GOP wants to find Garland in contempt of Congress for not releasing audio of the Biden interview to them with the 100% purpose of splicing up snippets to air as proof of Biden’s mental incompetence. In their defense, their leader provides new proof of mental incompetence and deterioration on a daily, if not hourly, basis.

But somebody needs to tell these dinosaurs about voice AI. They’ve had no qualms in the past whatsoever elevating hoaxes and then quietly removing them without apology after the damage is done. No need to splice out of context real statements when you can just pull it out of your ass with AI.

Then maybe the DOJ should release it to the public in full to prevent the splicing.

AI is going to be a huge issue with both sides. Kind of scary actually.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Then maybe the DOJ should release it to the public in full to prevent the splicing.

AI is going to be a huge issue with both sides. Kind of scary actually.

They probably should. I don’t think Tucker Carlson’s fan fiction re-edit of 1/6 footage changed anybody’s mind on either side.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

No, because there's an expectation of privacy. You know full well it will be manipulated in upcoming political ads. Even to the point of amplifying and rapidly repeating/stretching-out Biden's stutters in order to make him look like a fool.

*Nobody* should have to endure that kind of juvenile nonsense. Seems childish antics like that are the only thing the republicans can come up with.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
No, because there's an expectation of privacy. You know full well it will be manipulated in upcoming political ads. Even to the point of amplifying and rapidly repeating/stretching-out Biden's stutters in order to make him look like a fool.

*Nobody* should have to endure that kind of juvenile nonsense. Seems childish antics like that are the only thing the republicans can come up with.

Going to disagree with you here.

He is not "nobody". He is the President of the United States. If he is not mentally up to the job, the people do have a right to know. I have never been bothered by his stutters. In fact I really don't notice them.

What concerns me is when he refers to just meeting with people who have been dead for years or asking to have the Congresswoman who is being honored to identify herself. She was being honored because she died the week before.

Looking forward to June 27th.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

He is not "nobody". He is the President of the United States. If he is not mentally up to the job, the people do have a right to know. I have never been bothered by his stutters. In fact I really don't notice them.
Yet Trump does that all the time. He often thinks Oboma is president he forgets where he is at he stands there for 35 seconds totally quiet then just starts up again. slurs words, makes words up.up its far worse but you still want to vote for him.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone

What concerns me is when he refers to just meeting with people who have been dead for years or asking to have the Congresswoman who is being honored to identify herself. She was being honored because she died the week before.

Looking forward to June 27th.

So you're OK with the repubs creating campaign adds from manipulated video with Biden stuttering a word or phrase in machine gun fashion a dozen or so times, in order to make him look like an idiot? Just as one very simple example.

He's certainly mentally up for the job.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
I don't "want to", it's just that I don't feel I have a choice.

Many here have expressed similar views when it comes to Biden.
You’ve got a choice. Trump is morally bankrupt (with aspirations of dictatorship) and has zero knowledge of world affairs, which are disqualifiers for being president. Biden is neither of those things. You can choose to vote for Biden, who’s a non-rapist.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Also... If Biden wasn't advised (and gave his consent) that the recorded interview with the DOJ would become public and potentially be used in manipulated form to ridicule him in campaign ads, that video should stay with the DOJ.

Shades of Lee Atwater... that would have been campaign gold for him.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Reaction score
So you're OK with the repubs creating campaign adds from manipulated video with Biden stuttering a word or phrase in machine gun fashion a dozen or so times, in order to make him look like an idiot? Just as one very simple example.

He's certainly mentally up for the job.

No. That's why I said release the entire footage. Again, his stuttering isn't the problem. It is the blank looks and pauses.

If you want me and a lot of other Americans to believe he is mentally up for the job, then he is going to need to be interviewed on TV where his staff doesn't get the questions before hand and he is going to have to be honestly fact checked. So when he says Inflation was at 9% when he took office, the chyron scrolls that inflation was at 1.4% in January 2021. It doesn't even have to be from a hostile news organization. Just one willing to do it as honestly as they can.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
That's why I said release the entire footage.

And if released to the public that entire footage will be dissected and manipulated to create negative campaign video ads to make him look like a fool. No one should have to endure that. There's a transcript and that should be fine.

If he didn't give consent to have that video released to the public, there's an obligation that it be kept private.

If you want me and a lot of other Americans to believe he is mentally up for the job, then he is going to need to be interviewed on TV where his staff doesn't get the questions before hand and he is going to have to be honestly fact checked.

That's fine. He'll be interviewed, as has been been before.

Top Bottom
1 2