The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

Republican Taylor Swift Fans Getting Rid of Concert Tickets in Aftermath of Kamala Harris Endorsement​

IkSwN6kLvkidjRYFLtv2zDIyx81yVKI8O0wuqoXCvn8.gif

Last edited:

IkSwN6kLvkidjRYFLtv2zDIyx81yVKI8O0wuqoXCvn8.gif

As if Taylor Swift didn’t consider this endorsement or how it would affect her brand. She’s part of a power-couple, the most successful entertainer in the world probably, one of the most famous of all time. I don’t know a single song she sings, but I’ll be damned if I don’t work with no less than a half dozen adult women obsessed with her. I’m sure she’s happy to have them, but will also not lose sleep if she loses some MAGAs.

Look at the coalition democrats have and look at the ones republicans have. It’s not even close. Jon Voight and Dana White are probably the only notable perceived “respectable” people he has supporting him. There’s probably some I’m missing, but I can name two dozen off the top of my head who blows those folks out of the water.

It’s not about celebs, but these things do matter. They can pretend politics doesn’t intersect with Hollywood, but it does, and has for a long time. Trump himself is a C-list celebrity, and maybe B-list if you count the fact he was easy to ignore and thus respected for his fake business persona. He threw away the chance to be a positive and hugely popular president had he just leaned into that instead of Hitler. I can only assume he did so because he’s too inept to control who he really is, and indeed, he really is the racist and egomaniac people he say he is, he never turns down a chance to prove it.

But a celebrity he is, and that’s why that comment JD Vance made was so damn ironic and self-owning.

Back