The Republican Agenda 2021 and Forward

DL;DW. Biden is going to discuss Republican budget proposals. It will hurt and upset the Republican base a lot. There’s even some amount defund the police and border patrol in their proposal. :ROFLMAO: Bring it.

How about that it's radical far left Soros-funded woke Marxist fake news? ;)

I guarantee less people on the right know who Goerge Soros is than can define CRT or woke. I'll make it super easy. It's code for Jew. Anytime you see or hear Soros just replace it with Jew. It's right up there with Jim Crow being synonymous with white supremacy. For a group of people who claim to not be racist they sure have a lot of codes and babble that are racist. Either admit you are racist or pick a different battle. There are plenty to choose from.

I'm open to any counter information to what is presented in this article.
The name has a couple words obfuscated. Fully expanded, it is "Lower Energy Costs for Extractors Act". Once you see that the ellipsis is there, you can claim that it is not a scam (it does not specify "for everyone" in te title).

The name has a couple words obfuscated. Fully expanded, it is "Lower Energy Costs for Extractors Act". Once you see that the ellipsis is there, you can claim that it is not a scam (it does not specify "for everyone" in te title).

I wonder where all the “but the jobs!” fossil fuel defenders are on the tens of thousands of layoffs in the tech industry recently. I missed their job loss outrage on that one.

Do it.

h2izlh7y2fpa1.jpg

As much as I approve of the principle of meting out justice, if an app promises privacy, taking it away for what ever reason seems like dangerous practice. First they came for the Republicans …

As much as I approve of the principle of meting out justice, if an app promises privacy, taking it away for what ever reason seems like dangerous practice. First they came for the Republicans …
Bah! As much as I would love the names to be released, I know you are right.

Well, there you go. MTG led a delegation of House members visiting the DC jail, treating the rioters/insurrectionists as celebrities, apparently an attempt to whitewash history. She's becoming quite a force in the gop.

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene swept into the District of Columbia jail to check on conditions for the Jan. 6 defendants, with Republican lawmakers handshaking and high-fiving the prisoners, who chanted “Let’s Go Brandon!” — a coded vulgarity against President Joe Biden — as the group left."

Well, there you go. MTG led a delegation of House members visiting the DC jail, treating the rioters/insurrectionists as celebrities, apparently an attempt to whitewash history. She's becoming quite a force in the gop.

"Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene swept into the District of Columbia jail to check on conditions for the Jan. 6 defendants, with Republican lawmakers handshaking and high-fiving the prisoners, who chanted “Let’s Go Brandon!” — a coded vulgarity against President Joe Biden — as the group left."

those idiots are still trump nuts jail did nothing to change their minds.

TLDW At least 2 states can’t enforce their abortion restrictions/bans because back in 2010/11 they passed BS reactionary state legislation to Obamacare restricting government from being involved in healthcare. 😂😂😂

After today, republicans number one priority is either going to be ridding themselves of Trump, or trying to prove they are united behind him. I’m definitely not putting money on the former.

God bless Asa Hutchinson, who stands a good chance of being ripped by Trump and the cult but almost no chance of becoming president.
I would love to be proven wrong, but republicans are likely to renominate Trump from a prison cell before they elect any sort of normal, law abiding conservative, even if their policies as just as sexist, racist and homophobic as the others.

I would love to be proven wrong, but republicans are likely to renominate Trump from a prison cell before they elect any sort of normal, law abiding conservative, even if their policies as just as sexist, racist and homophobic as the others.
Their conundrum is that if they rebuke Trump he'll take his deplorables and run as an independent, leading to massive GOP election losses. If they support Trump and his election denying sycophants, they will also lose.

Back