The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
Best description I’ve heard of Trump’s policy stances – a goldfish chasing pellets. :ROFLMAO:

His default response to just about every policy question is now “we’re looking into it.”

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Screenshot 2024-05-23 at 6.51.35 PM.png

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump's appeal to minorities are racist in and of themselves - "Yeah, they like me because now I've been arrested, just like all of them!"

That's half his recent schtick.

Donald Trump and that white golfer who's name eludes me are the two biggest political prisoners of the year, according to the right.

The ironic part is, if whoever the hell those guys are were indicted, were actually innocent black kids being wrongfully prosecuted, Trump wouldn't care at all. AT ALL. Or, if he did care, it would be hoping for a swift death penalty.

KingOfPain

Site Champ
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the correct place…
Trump only received 0.65% of the Libertarian votes for the nomination. And apparently Trumps team forgot to hand in nomination papers.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Celebrating a draft-dodger and criminal grift family who sacrificed nothing on Memorial Day.

Makes enough sense, we shouldn’t really have a holiday where we are celebrating suckers and losers.

Also, to keep the grift and nepotism going, Don Jr. is suggesting his lunatic joker girlfriend Kimberly Guilfoyle as White House spokesperson. The best is yet to come!

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
Now, the dirtbag is selling a street-fighting knife, which is set up like a switchblade, but telescoping instead of flipping. Which, of course, means the site has imagery of the blade coming out and going in over and over. It has "massive 8 inch length" (with a 3 inch blade). And it costs, well, It's 70% off!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Now, the dirtbag is selling a street-fighting knife, which is set up like a switchblade, but telescoping instead of flipping. Which, of course, means the site has imagery of the blade coming out and going in over and over. It has "massive 8 inch length" (with a 3 inch blade). And it costs, well, It's 70% off!

Also fits in small hands. Boost your confidence with our new blade!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, Trump had one point right… “keep getting your three percent every four years.”

Thats how he appeals to them. 😂

If they vote for him, I’ll know they are neither conservative nor libertarian. Like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

🤣

So much poetic justice in Trump friend inadvertently throwing him under the bus by funding a film he didn’t know would paint Trump as the POS that he is.

Having said that, the movie will probably make a killing. Between this “friend” and Trump’s lawyers I’m starting to believe there’s a conspiracy of the “best people” grifting Trump who say one thing for financial gain while seeing who he truly is and doing their part to ultimately take him out of the picture.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Top Bottom