Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
GO8vJ22WIAA_6ZH.jpeg

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
In the interview Sunday, Trump said “I could have done it” in regards to jailing Clinton, but added, “I felt it would have been a terrible thing. But then this happened to me,” the Forbes report continued.

Well, he’s right and he’s wrong. Wrong in the sense the president has no authority to outright a civilian jailed. But he’s partially correct in that his republican allies would have tried their best to make it happen anyways.

Bill Barr was almost certainly responsible for jailing Michael Cohen - right around the time he was releasing a book and asked by the White House to not release it. Barr also got out ahead of the Mueller report by exonerating Trump despite the report doing the exact opposite.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
it seems like a parody but sadly not. but if trump is gods choice then god has hit the bottom of the barrel.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
it seems like a parody but sadly not. but if trump is gods choice then god has hit the bottom of the barrel.

These people worship a version of Donald Trump that does not exist. Literally worship.

I have a simple question for these people - who "chose" Trump? It wasn't the people. God? Which one. And how do they know this?

I'd like to think my God - Felonius, god of the felons - chose Trump to have 12 jurors each render 34 guilty verdicts against him - that's 408 times he was chosen!

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Good news, people. he will behave decently if elected,

@Acyn on bleaX:
Dr Phil suggests (Individual-ONE) won’t follow through on his pledges to seek revenge against his perceived enemies because he claims that he made progress … on convincing him that’s not the right thing to do…

because now he knows better.

If Biden has handlers, what the hell do you call this? Donald Trump softball “interviews” are more like pep sessions with Trump getting verbally jerked off.

Trump is a family man and a lot of people don’t see this. He’s a devoted father. Juries have an assumption of guilt. Only stupid people can’t see Biden is behind all this… this is coming not from Trump, but Dr. Phil’s “questions”.

Felt more like a kid getting a pep talk from Dad than an interview. Even with the hand-holding “You’ll be too busy for revenge!” - Trump just said “Well, revenge takes time.”

Republican activists like Dr Phil and Hannity are trying to get Trump to act like a president and adult, and he turns them down. Then they pretend as if everything is normal. No wonder Trump has an ego, he has these grown men literally groveling.

Huntn

Whatwerewe talk'n about?
Site Donor
Reaction score

GOP Rep. Compares Trump’s Conviction To Nazis' Rise To Power In 1930s Germany​

TALK ABOUT PROJECTION! Accuse the other side of your end game and surely you’re losers won’t put 2 and 2 together. Just keep’m chugging the Koolaid. 🤬

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

GOP Rep. Compares Trump’s Conviction To Nazis' Rise To Power In 1930s Germany​

I don’t know what he’s mad about. From his ideological perspective it’s actually closer to the 1920’s when Hitler got thrown in the clink for attempting a coup. So he should probably see this as everything going according to plan. If Trump uses his time locked up wisely he can also pen a rambling racist tome. He could call it something completely original like Mien Trumpf.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Interesting. I don’t think Biden will win Florida, but it’s only been a “red state” two presidential election cycles.

I also heard the Biden campaign was going to at least attempt inroads down there, and there was talk of at least turning it purple.

Plus, by keeping Trump on his toes in friendly turf, it spreads his cult campaign thin.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
You mean like how Vito Corleone is a family man?

More like Michael.

Trump today was saying how good the breeze felt, then literally asked the crowd not to die of heat stroke and said “I don’t care about you, I just need your vote”.

He also complained everyone was worried about the voters (crowds and heat) and then joked “yeah, but what about me? They don’t think about me.”

Dude talks about himself when he’s serious, and talks about himself when he’s joking.

I wonder how long before he just outright says “I can’t believe these stupid rednecks love me!”

Also complained about the people he pays to run the teleprompters, then preemptively defended not paying them. What a complete joke, it’s painful people consider casting a vote for this juvenile geriatric.

Last edited:

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Trump today was saying how good the breeze felt, then literally asked the crowd not to die of heat stroke and said “I don’t care about you, I just need your vote”.

Holy smokes... you caught him telling a truth!

(not that I disbelieve him when he says he wants to be a dictator - that's a given)

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen
In Las Vegas (the one in Nevada) in 110° heat, with the sun beating down on your audience, what do you talk about?

(ShitGibbon), who has frequently attacked electric vehicles, on Sunday complained that electric boats are so heavy they are prone to sinking ― but went off on several tangents as he spoke, including one about sharks.

Then, he wondered if it was better to be on a sinking electric boat or in the water with a shark. “Do I get electrocuted if the boat is sinking, water goes over the battery, the boat is sinking, do I stay on top of the boat and get electrocuted, or do I jump over by the shark and not get electrocuted?” he asked.

(OrangeMenace) was clear on which he would choose. “I’ll take electrocution every single time,” he said. “I’m not getting near the shark.”

Especially relevant at the time. Somehow.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Trump in a megachurch cussing then getting the congregation to chant cussing in front of children. do we need any more evidence they think he is the second Jesus?

Top Bottom
1 2