The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

GT_MnLJWsAAo5mB.jpeg

Not quite burying the lead here, but I think it’s important to notice this Trump supporter asked a reasonable question about a serious challenge most Americans are facing that the price of eggs or gas isn’t going to impact in the slightest and most politicians give it little more than a passing comment.

It’s one of those rare “we have more in common than we don’t” moments the media does its best to hide from us.

Not quite burying the lead here, but I think it’s important to notice this Trump supporter asked a reasonable question about a serious challenge most Americans are facing that the price of eggs or gas isn’t going to impact in the slightest and most politicians give it little more than a passing comment.

It’s one of those rare “we have more in common than we don’t” moments the media does its best to hide from us.

I saw the video of this and couldn’t find a short clip to post. The first thing he mentioned in his “answer” were his “100%” polling numbers in the state.

Reminded me of the debate with Biden when he was asked three times about the cost of childcare and refused to even acknowledge the question. But today, he did manage to mention the room he’s standing in at Mar-A-Lago is “worth 18 million dollars” and his crowd on January 6 was bigger than MLK’s “I Have A Dream” speech.

It was a reasonable question. And how did Trump answer? With lies and promises about more drilling. I'd like to hear what the questioner thought of his response.

The Palm Beach Florida city council is fed up with road closures around that one place due to security. That place is located at the intersection of the road onto the island from West Palm Beach and the main road up and down the narrow barrier island, so closing it is tremendously inconvenient to other residents. The city council is considering ordering that property closed.

The Palm Beach Florida city council is fed up with road closures around that one place due to security. That place is located at the intersection of the road onto the island from West Palm Beach and the main road up and down the narrow barrier island, so closing it is tremendously inconvenient to other residents. The city council is considering ordering that property closed.
lets hope they evict him and give him a portapotty with a gold seat instead.

this one is like huh?​

Melania Trump received a $237,000 payment for speaking to the conservative gay rights group Log Cabin Republicans in April.

Bibles, cryptocurrency, Truth Social and gold bars: A look at Trump’s reported sources of income​

Trump reported earning $300,000 off sales of an edition of the Bible that he and country singer Lee Greenwood endorsed, known as “The Greenwood Bible.” He also earned $4.4 million in royalties off a book called “Letters to Trump” and $500,000 off one called “A MAGA Journey.” Trump still receives royalties on a wide number of other books, including “The Art of the Deal,” which came out in 1987 and netted the former president $50,000 to $100,000 in the past year.

You know, I can kind of understand why Trump is making up and accepting false endorsements from Taylor Swift.

Back