The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

That number for Independents should be concerning.

Even more concerning is the number who say “don’t know” or that they haven’t heard enough. That’s also good news for Biden. I think the last number I heard, and I can’t source who conducted the polling, but like 16% of independents said both candidates have time to convince them. I find it hard to believe someone who isn’t already a Trump supporter will find their way to vote for him, bur I absolutely can see them voting for Biden. Or Kennedy, who while awful, is still not even close to Trump-levels of deplorable. But Kennedy may not even be on the ballot in some states.

And then there’s the effect of down-ballot candidates. Biden is campaigning hard in North Carolina, because Obama won it (can’t remember if he won it once or twice), and they have an insane and deranged Uncle Ruckus on the ballot (Mark Robinson), an anti-black racist black man. First, he’s too dumb to realize there are people who will never vote for a black man, even if he says the same disgusting things they do. Many who do are doing it because he’s their get out of jail free card - “I can’t be a racist, I voted for Uncle Ruckus!”

In case you don’t know wtf I’m talking about.. Uncle Ruckus is pretty much Mark Robinson. I wonder if Robinson suffers from re-vitiligo like Uncle Ruckus? It’s a disease where you’re white but your skin keeps darker and darker, no matter how much you bleach it.

does it do away with the impeachment clause now?

Probably wouldn’t matter, the Supreme Court will always carve out a special-pleading clause, just for him.

It’s clear they’re making it all up as they go. The conservative justices have thrown in with the rest of the GOP and gotten rid of even a feigned veil of impartiality.

Bribes are legal and the president is immune. Being homeless or seeking healthcare are still crimes, however. Makes sense in the greatest country on earth!

Probably wouldn’t matter, the Supreme Court will always carve out a special-pleading clause, just for him.

It’s clear they’re making it all up as they go. The conservative justices have thrown in with the rest of the GOP and gotten rid of even a feigned veil of impartiality.

Bribes are legal and the president is immune. Being homeless or seeking healthcare are still crimes, however. Makes sense in the greatest country on earth!
well the GOP is going after Biden for that tape on the documents that needs to end now Biden just got off free.

Only in Upside Down Trump World does the villain become the hero and “we can make some money too! We just love our STUPID, can always count on them…” Or is this rock bottom for capitalists? 🤔
STUPID is a respected adjective.

Twitter media does not work here:

Last edited:
Is the image of him surrendering there to provide a visual example of what not to do?

That’s like saying “Never play basketball” with a picture of Jordan flying to the rim.

The joke writes itself.

IMG_0146.jpeg

WaPo is reporting that on 15 January 2017, ten million dollars in cash found its way from Turkey to Individual-ONE. He acted appropriately toward them after that.

I stayed up to watch the three freed Americans come home and be welcomed by Biden and Harris last night. Not that he could have pulled it off given his shaky relationship with allies, but he would have made it all about himself. Although I didn't hear the on-scene reporter mention it, I noticed Biden walking up the staircase into the plane and turn toward the cockpit, where he probably thanked the pilots. I can imagine Trump doing that. And Biden looked genuinely delighted to share in the joy of the families being reunited.

I stayed up to watch the three freed Americans come home and be welcomed by Biden and Harris last night. Not that he could have pulled it off given his shaky relationship with allies, but he would have made it all about himself. Although I didn't hear the on-scene reporter mention it, I noticed Biden walking up the staircase into the plane and turn toward the cockpit, where he probably thanked the pilots. I can imagine Trump doing that. And Biden looked genuinely delighted to share in the joy of the families being reunited.

That's the difference between a person doing the right thing for the right reasons and someone who would do the right thing for the wrong reasons. One person did something for other people, the other person would have done it for himself. One person thinks it's his job to serve Americans while the other thinks it's his job to be served by Americans. One person cares for others while the other cares that others worship him.

I've seen too many episodes of that lame show to think if the shoe were on the other foot that maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't have the usual outcome. The ending to that hypothetical episode is so predictable I could write it myself. His reaction to this episode is predictable.

About the only thing to catch me off guard was this.

That's the difference between a person doing the right thing for the right reasons and someone who would do the right thing for the wrong reasons. One person did something for other people, the other person would have done it for himself. One person thinks it's his job to serve Americans while the other thinks it's his job to be served by Americans. One person cares for others while the other cares that others worship him.

I've seen too many episodes of that lame show to think if the shoe were on the other foot that maybe, just maybe, it wouldn't have the usual outcome. The ending to that hypothetical episode is so predictable I could write it myself. His reaction to this episode is predictable.

About the only thing to catch me off guard was this.

Another showing that they’re not on the same page. I’d ask Vance why he’s crediting Trump for what Trump describes as a “cashless bad deal”.

Back