The Trump Cesspool Thread- a place to drop misc Trump turds

Income tax is a terrible, terrible burden. Individual-ONE wants to eliminate this awful drag upon our economy and replace it with tariffs on imported goods. Because Herbert Hoover's America had such a strong and thriving economy.

(at least Hoover was not a narcissistic sociopath, and did make some efforts to help regular people, in later years)

448585285_10232202306228821_2161968912752392625_n.jpg

again people discover Trump is a rambling idiot.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported Friday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Welcome to 2015. Some, especially long-time New Yorkers, would say welcome to 1985.

How has this dolt ever impressed anyone?

According to Anthony Fauci's new memoir, Trump questioned why he would need a flu vaccine if he didn't have the flu. He also asked if the flu vaccine could be used for COVID. This is the moron MAGAs and other Trump supporters want in the White House when the next pandemic hits.

According to Anthony Fauci's new memoir, Trump questioned why he would need a flu vaccine if he didn't have the flu. He also asked if the flu vaccine could be used for COVID. This is the moron MAGAs and other Trump supporters want in the White House when the next pandemic hits.
yep, and his followers show the same level of stable genius.

again people discover Trump is a rambling idiot.

WASHINGTON — Former President Donald Trump failed to impress everyone in a room full of top CEOs Thursday at the Business Roundtable’s quarterly meeting, multiple attendees told CNBC.

“Trump doesn’t know what he’s talking about,” said one CEO who was in the room, according to a person who heard the executive speaking. The CEO also said Trump did not explain how he planned to accomplish any of his policy proposals, that person said.

Several CEOs “said that [Trump] was remarkably meandering, could not keep a straight thought [and] was all over the map,” CNBC’s Andrew Ross Sorkin reported Friday on CNBC’s “Squawk Box.”

Some question why some business leaders would even attend such a thing. I think its very simple. If Trump wins then they have to show they were open to him at some point in order to stay off his 4 years of retribution list. By contrast, if Biden wins and they showed some Trump support in the past absolutely nothing will happen to them. They might even receive a hug acknowledging they were just doing what they had to do.

The conservative hatred for this guy is a prime example of how the unreasonable and irrational Trump cult has killed the party. As I’ve said elsewhere, he would have been a universally-praised public health leader in any other time prior to 2016.

I have to listen to meth head Trump supporters tell me this guy is evil, part of a conspiracy and should be in jail, while they wear a hat with the name of a white collar political criminal grifter who’s list of misdeeds and crimes are almost satirical lampoons of things his supporters picked him to fix. We hate political wheeling and dealing, let’s get the guy who hires his family to run everything and invited billionaires over to his country club and promises them tax cuts for donations! Makes a lot of sense.

I hear that Moron-ONE is advocating mass deportations as a means to fight inflation. Also, it will give us lebensraum. Expressed in one syllable words and grunts, obviously.

I hear that Moron-ONE is advocating mass deportations as a means to fight inflation.

Living on a diet of Pop-Tarts and soda, I guess he won't have to worry about who'll be picking the fruits and vegetables people take for granted.

I hear that Moron-ONE is advocating mass deportations as a means to fight inflation. Also, it will give us lebensraum. Expressed in one syllable words and grunts, obviously.

Start at the conservative-owned farms and businesses that employ undocumented immigrants.

Well, he also asked (on camera!) if injecting bleach wouldn't help! And no one corrected him!
My thought back then was: Let's test that theory right now... on you!

But just recently he said that he is very smart by association, because one of his uncles was a professor at MIT... That's not how this works...
Donald Trump makes George W. Bush look like an intelligent person, and I assumed he was the biggest moron to every be president.

People are pitching tents in airports because their flights are being delayed 4 days. We've never seen anything like this. We've become a failing nation, a third world nation.

At some point, people will come to recognize utter BS and just tune this pustule out.

Wow, AI is getting uncannily real here.

If liberal media was as bad as Fox News, Rachel Maddow would open her show with these as unearthed audio tapes, the genuine article, the real unvarnished deal. I have to listen to the right whine about media while the biggest news network in America has segments where they treat satirical troll posts as deadly serious.

Back