The Trump Indictment Thread

He will be able to vote in Florida, even if Governor DeSanctimonious has to draft a special rich-white only exemption to felons voting. I don’t expect he’ll do public videos of felons who voted not knowing it was illegal getting publicly arrested for show.

I think it's safe to assume Justice Thomas won't be getting laid tonight. Instead the unhinged harpy is married to will be screaming "You need to fix this! YOU NEED TO FIX THIS!" from her perch.

Word has it the Alito's are rifling through their uncommon flag trunk to find one they can hang that absolutely nobody should read into tomorrow morning.

SCOTUS cannot just overturn a conviction on the basis that something that is a question only of NY law.
He was convicted of a crime that was not the crime he was guilty of. By a vote of 5-0, the court rules that it was So Unfair!

(We will now untie the other 4 justices and let them out of the cloak room.)

Frame-worthy. 🖼️

IMG_0081.jpeg

Last edited:
From what I read:

"Things a convicted FELON cannot do in the United States:

Vote
Travel abroad
Bear arms or own guns
Jury service
Employment in certain fields
Lost Public social benefits and housing"

"But ironically can still run for president".

Hopefully @Cmaier can confirm or fill us in.
depends on the state.

At some point, he needs to provide evidence of all this “rigging” he runs around complaining about, while he simultaneously employs his loyal goons to go around and do all sorts of rigging, as this trial provided a small snapshot of.

When will his cult get tired of the empty, BS gaslighting?

"And they know what happened here and everybody knows what happened here," Trump said. "You have a Soros backed DA and the whole thing.

Yeah, everybody knows. Soros and the whole thing.

This is enough for rednecks to go off of. Makes dumb and uninformed people think they’re “in the know”.

”Ah yes, it all makes perfect sense. It wasn’t a scoundrel orchestrating a scheme to cook his books and keep info a secret in the process. It was Soros and the DA and the whole thing, everyone already knows, common knowledge!”

Back