The Trump Indictment Thread

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The underlying crimes were Misdemeanors.

But Bragg argued that since they were in furtherance of another crime, they became felonies.

Go watch your guy try to explain his charges, happening as we speak. He sounds like a brain damaged lunatic. “I’d love to testify, I would have testified, I couldn’t testify, George Washington couldn’t testify, it’s an expense, think of it, it’s business, but not sheet rock. There was a machete in McDonalds. Immigrants flooding over the border. It’s a sham. I’m great at business. It’s a sham. Can you believe it?”

Jesus Christ. How do people who quote Johnny Carson deal with this diseases specimen of a walking, evil brain fart? Wasn’t there a time in your life when you would have dismissed this mental midget as quickly as me? Certainly 9 years is long enough?

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Go watch your guy try to explain his charges, happening as we speak. He sounds like a brain damaged lunatic. “I’d love to testify, I would have testified, I couldn’t testify, George Washington couldn’t testify, it’s an expense, think of it, it’s business, but not sheet rock. There was a machete in McDonalds. Immigrants flooding over the border. It’s a sham. I’m great at business. It’s a sham. Can you believe it?”

Jesus Christ. How do people who quote Johnny Carson deal with this diseases specimen of a walking, evil brain fart? Wasn’t there a time in your life when you would have dismissed this mental midget as quickly as me? Certainly 9 years is long enough?

I'm trying to decipher what trump is going on about. It feels like any moment my head's going to explode.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
“I’d love to testify, I would have testified, I couldn’t testify, George Washington couldn’t testify, it’s an expense, think of it, it’s business, but not sheet rock. There was a machete in McDonalds. Immigrants flooding over the border. It’s a sham. I’m great at business. It’s a sham. Can you believe it?”
But Herdfan is very concerned about Biden’s mental competency.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score
IMG_1578.jpeg

shadow puppet

Certifiable
Reaction score
You gotta love Maddow. She's bright, succinct and nails it.

“He (Trump) was saying it was rigged before the verdict ever came in…before the jury was picked.”

“He and his supporters are trying to change us as a country by delegitimizing the legal system of the United States of America because it has found Donald Trump guilty… they have been using that as their excuse to try to not just upend the American legal system, but to get rid of it. To make Americans believe that it shouldn’t be followed.”

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The MAGA crowd is going absolutely apeshit over this. I'm thinking about taking a bet on how long it'll take for them all to go full Timothy McVeigh.

View attachment 29716

View attachment 29715

Armed with a gaming chair, twitter and a podcast. He’s geared up and ready for war! 🖕🏼

Trump supporters can’t even agree on what form of government we’ve ever had anyways, this guy probably defines democracy as “whatever Donald said this morning.”

”The Civil War” has been going fairly well, been going on every time someone does something shart pants doesnt like, according to these cultists.

I imagine it will continue along the same lines. Mostly empty bluster.

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

Um, I don’t think anything sank in with Trump supporters. Literally everything bad that happens to Trump from this verdict to a broken shoe lace is an elaborate deep state conspiracy. Nothing will change these people’s minds. They’ve been sucking the lies teet for decades. Trump just turned the nozzle to full blast.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony

Um, I don’t think anything sank in with Trump supporters. Literally everything bad that happens to Trump from this verdict to a broken shoe lace is an elaborate deep state conspiracy. Nothing will change these people’s minds. They’ve been sucking the lies teet for decades. Trump just turned the nozzle to full blast.
We won't (and don't need to) change the mind of his existing supporters, just those in those in the middle who are undecided.

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score

Well, I presume the Trumpers were very much looking forward to a Trump legal victory because Newsmax and the rest hammer the message that the legal case was a sham, blah blah. They’re disappointed, their team lost. The article’s point that their media diet has them living in a non-reality, I can understand.

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
I keep hearing the MAGA crowd and their Republican enablers claim that the case against Trump was just a politically-motivated effort to get him on a clerical error. But they say the same about the other three cases: July 6, the Mar-a-Lago documents, and the Georgia scheme. In their minds, there is virtually nothing he can do that merits punishment.

This is just another example of one of the few things Trump was right about when he said he could shoot someone on Fifth Avenue and they'd still vote for him.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Well, I presume the Trumpers were very much looking forward to a Trump legal victory because Newsmax and the rest hammer the message that the legal case was a sham, blah blah. They’re disappointed, their team lost. The article’s point that their media diet has them living in a non-reality, I can understand.

He keeps losing and they keep acting shocked. We need to eradicate the electoral college because it keeps giving these clearly mentally-defective individuals the illusion that land votes and they are in the majority. They aren’t. Americans have rejected Trump at every turn, he’s probably been able to continue only because most Americans tune him the **** out as if he’s a minor nuisance.

He’s wholly unstable and clearly dumb, and so is anyone who takes his ranting seriously.

Pick someone who can win or - even if you believe their Mongolian clusterf**** conspiracies - means he’s constantly outsmarted at every turn by more competent and intelligent “criminals”.

In fact, Trump is so bad and inept he’s constantly outsmarted without conspiracies being necessary, we just follow the system - slow and dysfunctional as it is - and he keeps losing.

So pick a smarter non-loser next time. If I were Biden, I’d open a debate by asking him if he remembered to check in with his parole officer.

Top Bottom
1 2