The Trump Indictment Thread

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
And obviously he has decided against following the KISS principle. How many paragraphs was that post????
I lost count. But I did chuckle at the line "There are HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of eligible Americans who could be president," which is clearly not the case. I'm sure the hyperbole and all caps were for emphasis, but still. Sure, there are certainly other Democrats, Republicans, and Independents who would be excellent candidates, but Biden, Trump, and RFK, Jr. are what we voters will have to choose from. And the distance between Biden and the other two in terms of capabilities, experience, track record, and other measures is ASTRONOMICAL.

Citysnaps

Elite Member
Staff Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
Main Camera
iPhone
Polls are shaping up.

Joe Biden Suddenly Leads Donald Trump in Multiple Battleground States

Encouraging, especially Wisconsin. I'll feel better when Pennsylvania and Michigan have Biden leading outside the likely margin of error.

In a sane world, Biden should be up greater than 15 to 20 percent.

Eric

Mama's lil stinker
Reaction score
Instagram
Main Camera
Sony
Encouraging, especially Wisconsin. I'll feel better when Pennsylvania and Michigan have Biden leading outside the likely margin of error.

In a sane world, Biden should be up greater than 15 to 20 percent.
Regardless of Trump he would be struggling IMO, in fact I would guess that any other Republican candidate who weren't a corrupt Bond villain would probably be up by double digits. Don't get me wrong, I like Biden but his age is too much of a factor.

fooferdoggie

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

Roller

Elite Member
Reaction score
Polls are shaping up.

Joe Biden Suddenly Leads Donald Trump in Multiple Battleground States
I'm trying hard not to pay attention to polls at this stage. Also, Hillary Clinton was leading by as much as 7% in early November 2016, and we know how that turned out.

Herdfan

Resident Redneck
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I'm trying hard not to pay attention to polls at this stage. Also, Hillary Clinton was leading by as much as 7% in early November 2016, and we know how that turned out.

But wasn't Romney up by several percent in late October 2012 also?

Chew Toy McCoy

Pleb
Site Donor
Reaction score

I think so many people who would have been fine with Clinton thought she had it in the bag to the point that they didn’t bother to show up to vote. And it wasn’t just being fine with Clinton. They also believed there was no way Trump could win.

And although not enough to decide the election, I’m fairly confident more people voted for Trump as a joke in 2016 than people committed voter fraud in 2020. If not a direct joke, then more “I don’t know. Let’s see what happens.” There was no shortage of people tired of the status quo but that isn’t synonymous with a 100% endorsement of Trump.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score
The republicans are acting out the movie Multiplicity, except instead of Michael Keaton, you have reincarnated Nazis cloning themselves, each one a little dumber than the last. Lauren Boebert is probably a clone of Michelle Bachman. Maybe 🐔 💩 Josh Hawley (🏃💨) is Rick Santorum’s genetically defective clone. Trump himself could pass for a more feminine and slightly less-obese Newt Gingrich.

I’m at a loss. I can only hope the trends in the polls continues, I cannot fathom this threatening (yet laughably overly-militant) tough-talk is appealing to anyone.

Republicans who are actually ready to leave their home and head to war to fight valiantly for the steaks salesman are either full of crap or homicidal. So I will take them seriously only enough to keep an eye on them, but listening time is over. Trump is non-negotiable. He was in 2015, and it’s only more true now, no matter how much they delude themselves.

Last edited:

Edd

It’s all in the reflexes
Site Donor
Reaction score
Republicans who are actually ready to leave their home and head to war to fight valiantly for the steaks salesman are either full of crap or homicidal. So I will take them seriously only enough to keep an eye on them, but listening time is over. Trump is non-negotiable. He was in 2015, and it’s only more true now, no matter how much they delude themselves.
PA Trumpers on a CBS Sunday piece. The vibe is full on dregs of society.

As long as Fox, Newsmax, and the like keep doing what they do things won't improve.

GermanSuplex

Elite Member
Site Donor
Reaction score

As long as Fox, Newsmax, and the like keep doing what they do things won't improve.

That’s a small crowd of rednecks, what’s the latest depraved trailer park poll? Trump may be down even in that one.

Yoused

up
Reaction score
knee deep in the road apples of the 4 horsemen

I think Billy Joel wrote a song about that place. And it is just a little bit illuminating with regard to their situation.
… And they're closing all the factories down
Out in Bethlehem they're killing time
Filling out forms and standing in line …

The situation was set up years ago. Ordinary Americans have been increasingly marginalized for decades. It is almost no wonder some of them are turning in their desperation toward the first non-establishment beacon of hope they can latch on to (not noticing that he is even worse than the establishment).

Top Bottom
1 2