The Trump Indictment Thread

Apparently cameras are forbidden in Federal court:

1690993847026.png

Apparently cameras are forbidden in Federal court:

Correct, though there are some nuances. A lot of stuff can be streamed on Zoom, but not jury trials. During the height of Covid, there were some other exceptions.

What i usually do is use a service that allows me to listen to courtroom audio for things like this. Though I imagine it will be very difficult to get one of the slots for these trials.

It’s kind of ironic that in the last week a judge threw out the case of Trump trying to sue CNN for associating him with The Big Lie of Nazi Germany, tell a big lie repeatedly and eventually people will believe it, and then within the week he gets indicted for repeatedly telling people a big lie until they believed it.

I wonder how much Trump’s lawyers charged him to assure that everybody knows what the historical reference and importance of The Big Lie is. I’m sure a scary amount of people thought the term The Big Lie was just invented in 2020. Now everybody knows it's straight out of the Nazi playbook.

But before anybody thinks this is going to lead to some big eye-opening for Trump supporters, if you asked these patriots to list what they love about America democracy wouldn’t make the top 10 and probably wouldn’t be mentioned at all. They hate democracy and anything Trump does to squash it by any means is fine by them.

I wonder how many of the current trump Lawyers will end up in hot water? Also could trump use crappy representation to appeal his conviction?

I wonder how many of the current trump Lawyers will end up in hot water? Also could trump use crappy representation to appeal his conviction?

I think he's already going down that path, this morning claiming that he was just following the advice of his lawyers and is thus not responsible for his acts.

I think he's already going down that path, this morning claiming that he was just following the advice of his lawyers and is thus not responsible for his acts.
Man he throws the only idiots who are willing to help him under the bus. amazing. And yet he chose not to follow their advice and give up the documents and look how that turned out. as usual trump tries to play it both ways. But guess what trump you hired these guys so now your saying your too stupid to high good counsel?

Man he throws the only idiots who are willing to help him under the bus. amazing. And yet he chose not to follow their advice and give up the documents and look how that turned out. as usual trump tries to play it both ways. But guess what trump you hired these guys so now your saying your too stupid to high good counsel?

I wonder if his current new lawyers told him to adopt that position. Or if he's shooting from the hip, being the stable genius he is? I think I know the answer: stable genius.

I just ended jury duty, and I sure as hell hope the people going after Individual-ONE are thousands of times better than the 24 y/o prosecutor we had to listen to. He would freeze up for 30 seconds trying to figure out how to ask a question, carried his laptop around (up high, next to his face) to look at his notes, failed to connect with us and left massive gaps in the evidence that smacked heavily of failure to do due diligence. I wish I had video of that trial to show prosecutors what not to do.

I just ended jury duty, and I sure as hell hope the people going after Individual-ONE are thousands of times better than the 24 y/o prosecutor we had to listen to. He would freeze up for 30 seconds trying to figure out how to ask a question, carried his laptop around (up high, next to his face) to look at his notes, failed to connect with us and left massive gaps in the evidence that smacked heavily of failure to do due diligence. I wish I had video of that trial to show prosecutors what not to do.
Give him a few years and he will be fantastic. A lot of the best lawyers start out as terrible young prosecutors.

The lawyers he would have to blame are the co-conspirators like Rudy, Eastman, Clark and Powell. And they will certainly be indicted if they won’t cooperate, and maybe they still will even if they do.

There are several of them, there’s only one of Trump, and he’d have to point the finger at the same people who’s testimony could send him to prison.

It’s an obvious argument to make, but then you also have virtually every other person of knowledge around Trump telling him the opposite these crockpots did. The attorney general and deputy attorney general, White House counsel, campaign lawyers, head of US cyber security, the VP told him he has no authority to overturn the results…

Trump also started spreading lies about election fraud months before the election, and he also claimed the Iowa caucus in 2016 was rigged. He also claimed the 2016 election’s popular vote was off by millions. So it’s going to be hard to say this was all done on the bad advice of counsel when Trump has made these exact claims in the past, even forming a committee to look into election fraud in 2016. Of course, they found none and it was dissolved.

Give him a few years and he will be fantastic. A lot of the best lawyers start out as terrible young prosecutors.

Maybe. But he seriously needs to learn how to connect with a jury. I am not 100% convinced that he will be able to learn that skill. Some people just cannot ever get it. And he could have come back to learn from us, what we saw he did wrong, but he was too busy. Yeah, it was a small case, and losing on all 3 counts had to hurt, but he has to find out where he went wrong or he will keep tripping over himself. I suppose he could talk to the PD, who did chat with us, but she said he does not like her much.

Looks like Co-Shitbag 6 may be Boris Epshteyn. Given he was in the media bragging about this fake elector plot, I’m not surprised.

so if trump is found guilty will he have to stop begging for money? I mean yo cant profit from your crimes and his pac is gaining in money for that.

well the quality of one of his lawyers came out with a interview with him. he was going on about there were aftadavids about the election fraud that the election was stolen free speech and all. totally useless crap in court. if he has been a lawyer for 40 years like he said and thats his argument thats saying something.

Back