The Trump Indictment Thread

This guy is not playing, if you really want to see Trump lose his mind this will do it.

Donald Trump's Campaign Money Could Be Frozen as Part of Probe: Attorney​

This guy is not playing, if you really want to see Trump lose his mind this will do it.

He should just found Griftify and blast his supporters with an email every hour yelling at them to donate there.

I cant see that happening unless things are super serious. trump would die from going ballistic so much. much of mara lardo would be covered in catsup and we could have a shortage.

He should just found Griftify and blast his supporters with an email every hour yelling at them to donate there.

He should rename his social media platform “Grifter”.

Just so we can call every one of his posts “Grifts”. Which is the end goal of all of his posts anyways - to grift. It’s the end goal of all his lies and bluster - money and power.

She also said she will not take political arguments into her decision making - aka she doesn’t care that Trump is running for president. GOOD.

I wouldn’t quite call this 4D chess, but Trump announced he is running way earlier than was necessary. That opened the door for him to scream “election interference!” from that moment on if the justice department dropped the hammer. Add to that every nutter in his corner completely ignoring the charges and saying it’s entirely Biden trying to take Trump out of the race. His rubes have fallen for a lot less.

I wouldn’t quite call this 4D chess, but Trump announced he is running way earlier than was necessary. That opened the door for him to scream “election interference!” from that moment on if the justice department dropped the hammer. Add to that every nutter in his corner completely ignoring the charges and saying it’s entirely Biden trying to take Trump out of the race. His rubes have fallen for a lot less.

I think the judge was wise to mention she won’t give consideration to politics, and I hope she follow through on that. There’s no technical legal basis for treating a political candidate any differently, that’s all done out of internal procedure to deal with real-world issues surrounding the optics.

In this case, those screaming the loudest about Trump being persecuted for running are being blind to all the special treatment he’s been given thus far.

I personally think the Feds and judge should move forward and put less stock in what the far right think. I fear for violence and hate to see Trump stoking it, but I also feel optimistic the fatigue is working both ways. He’s been indicted three times and people are pretty chill. I think the same will happen if he’s convicted in the middle of 2024 and has to run the remainder of his race on house arrest, loses the election and goes to prison. Life will go on. I’m more worried about republicans trying to continue to erode faith in government institutions.

*Just saw on the news the judge also said the more they make statements that could pressure witnesses, jurors or others, the faster the case will go to trial. 👍🏼

This is why I think giving Trump a little rope to tighten around his own neck is a good idea, you don’t need to totally force his silence, because he’ll no doubt work against his own best interests.

From the above linked doc:

1691781773549.png

I think the judge was wise to mention she won’t give consideration to politics, and I hope she follow through on that. There’s no technical legal basis for treating a political candidate any differently, that’s all done out of internal procedure to deal with real-world issues surrounding the optics.

In this case, those screaming the loudest about Trump being persecuted for running are being blind to all the special treatment he’s been given thus far.

I personally think the Feds and judge should move forward and put less stock in what the far right think. I fear for violence and hate to see Trump stoking it, but I also feel optimistic the fatigue is working both ways. He’s been indicted three times and people are pretty chill. I think the same will happen if he’s convicted in the middle of 2024 and has to run the remainder of his race on house arrest, loses the election and goes to prison. Life will go on. I’m more worried about republicans trying to continue to erode faith in government institutions.

*Just saw on the news the judge also said the more they make statements that could pressure witnesses, jurors or others, the faster the case will go to trial. 👍🏼

This is why I think giving Trump a little rope to tighten around his own neck is a good idea, you don’t need to totally force his silence, because he’ll no doubt work against his own best interests.

Speaking of special treatment, the judge would be well within her rights to lock him up for his behavior while awaiting trial. I don't think anybody else would still be walking freely.

Love it too but right now it’s just talk. I need to see someone put the real squeeze on him.
Exactly. He'll break this rule within 24 hours of seeing the evidence. The question is what they will do about it.

Back