The Trump Indictment Thread

Not indictment related but....I don’t get the “I like his policies” people. AFAIK every Republican primary candidate praises Trump’s policies so there’s no reason to believe they wouldn’t continue his policies. What I think the policy voters are doing is confusing asshole opinions with policy. Even if another Republican won and continued with the policies they wouldn’t be satisfied if they didn’t slather the presentation with asshole opinions.

Ummm... does this count?

r4eq0ptvu2ib1.jpg

He's still at it...

Untitled.png

And since many Republican law experts have said this is a fair trial date, I don’t think Trump is doing himself any favors.

I hope the judge tells him “January 2 it is. Happy New Year”.

The brief adds, "The former president is entitled to this speedy trial as a matter of law. He is not entitled to an unjust delay in his trial to serve his purely personal and political interests in the delay of his trial."

Last edited:
I’m hoping that upon arraignment the Georgia court sticks him in the slammer, which would alleviate attacks on other courts and prosecutors. A bit of proper shock and awe might not go amiss at this stage.

I was sort of musing about this, but check out GA Code § 17-6-1 (e)(1), particularly parts (A) and (D). Trump definitely wouldn’t stay in the court’s jurisdiction, and he flagrantly intimidates witnesses. Is the court is even allowed to grant him bail?

Looking further ahead, does Trump not attend his arraignment in Fulton County and just boycott Georgia? And then would Gov. Kemp request extradition? Feels like shit's about to get real.

Last edited:
I was sort of musing about this, but check out GA Code § 17-6-1 (e)(1), particularly parts (A) and (D). Trump definitely wouldn’t stay in the court’s jurisdiction, and he flagrantly intimidates witnesses. Is the court is even allowed to grant him bail?

I think throwing Trump in the slammer would require an officer to kneel on his kneck for 10 minutes. At least. Standard procedure.

BREAKING: Georgia Judge Rules Cameras Will Be Allowed in Courtroom if Trump Indicted​

BREAKING: Georgia Judge Rules Cameras Will Be Allowed in Courtroom if Trump Indicted​

great the wold can see how bad trump and his lawyers really are.

Voting on indictment now!

Going to be a busy news day tomorrow. And tonight. Can’t WAIT to read this indictment. And see Trump’s mugshot. No special treatment!

Back