The Trump Indictment Thread

Given Trump’s track record legal experts are expecting this press conference to be filled with further evidence of his past criminality and new criminal behavior with the announcement. :ROFLMAO:
Which make me think about how much his lawyers are just rubbing their temples to make the headache go away.

He has to make their job 1000000 times harder than it would be compared to a "normal" client, regardless of the fact he was once the POTUS.

Which make me think about how much the lawyers are just rubbing their temples to make the headache go away.

He has to make their job 1000000 times harder than it would be compared to a "normal" client, regardless of the fact he was once the POTUS.
if they did not know what they were getting into then they are Idiots. wait silly me they are idiots.

Hillary Clinton is live in the studio with Rachel Maddow, providing live coverage of a Trump indictment.

Now that’s irony.
And I’ve never seen her looking happier.
The grin on her face is priceless.

Hillarys grin_sm.jpg

Last edited:
It's a fun time to pick on him. I'm as guilty as anyone. But in the "credit where credit is due" category... He came to Washington years ago with a promise to drain the swamp. While it's taken longer than expected, it's starting to look like he might actually be making some headway on that goal. So kudos on that.

Stop the presses! (not from The Onion)

Trump Announces Plans to Finally Go Ahead and Prove Election Was Rigged​

The former president says he will deliver a "CONCLUSIVE" report next Monday that should get everyone to drop all the charges

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
But when he tried to do that in the courts, he lost about 70 rulings due to lack of any real evidence. The "proof" he will now provide will be more allegations and conspiracy theories, possible a few real examples of fraud but no where near enough to have thrown the election.

Trump Announces Plans to Finally Go Ahead and Prove Election Was Rigged​

The former president says he will deliver a "CONCLUSIVE" report next Monday that should get everyone to drop all the charges
If Trump actually has said proof, then how did Marc Elias win by his count, 64 cases saying the election wasn't rigged?

Last edited:
I did a flyby on Breitbart to check comments on the latest indictment story. Certainly anecdotal but I wasn’t seeing the typical relentless support for Trump, which is heartening. I’ll just decide to believe it for today.
I occasionally hold my nose and go to Fox News's YouTube channel. At least as of a few days ago there were still comments lamenting the lack of prosecution of Biden's "corruption." The hard core deplorables will never change their minds. Hopefully these indictments of Trump will help to move some Republicans and independents.

To paraphrase the orange menace, I like people who aren't indicted, okay?

But when he tried to do that in the courts, he lost about 70 rulings due to lack of any real evidence. The "proof" he will now provide will be more allegations and conspiracy theories, possible a few real examples of fraud but no where near enough to have thrown the election.

I expect it to be of the “Here’s footage of 2 people entering a gas station bathroom just 3 blocks from where ballots were being counted. They don’t come out for another 13 minutes, just enough time to sprint through an underground tunnel to dump harvested illegal dead immigrant ballads.” variety.

Best guess on the “evidence” is it’s a ploy for him to say “I showed the court bulletproof evidence of my innocence and they ignored it. Witch hunt!”

I mean, he’s so dumb and deranged it is impossible to know if he truly thinks he won the election. I’ll never understand why he didn’t just accept the loss, buy a lake house, hunker down, and fuck prostitutes for the rest of his days. He’s unfathomable to me.

Best guess on the “evidence” is it’s a ploy for him to say “I showed the court bulletproof evidence of my innocence and they ignored it. Witch hunt!”

I mean, he’s so dumb and deranged it is impossible to know if he truly thinks he won the election. I’ll never understand why he didn’t just accept the loss, buy a lake house, hunker down, and fuck prostitutes for the rest of his days. He’s unfathomable to me.

He thinks the opinion of his supporters can overrule the legal system and honestly that is the only card he has to play.

Back