The Trump Indictment Thread

For fun I tuned into Fox News for 5 minutes and Brett Baier and Sean Hannity looked really deflated, showing sympathy for the Republican party who continues to donate to Trump and said the name Hunter like 20 times.

98 pages to get through, going to be a long night.

RICO in GA has a Mandatory 5 year minimum in jail.

Edit: Oh! No chance of a presidential pardon.

Or one from the governor, as GA law doesn’t allow it.

But the legislature did pass a law that gives a commission broad power to remove a prosecutor…

But the legislature did pass a law that gives a commission broad power to remove a prosecutor…

That worries me. They’re saying the law would be applied for not prosecuting specifically but it’s easy to imagine GA Republicans coming to Trump’s rescue here.

Hillary Clinton is live in the studio with Rachel Maddow, providing live coverage of a Trump indictment.

Now that’s irony.
And I’ve never seen her looking happier.

My only question now is - why the hell wasn’t Lindsey Graham on that indictment list?!

RICO in GA has a Mandatory 5 year minimum in jail.

Edit: Oh! No chance of a presidential pardon.
Bad Boy Donny sees the goal line as, delay prosecutions at all costs, get elected :devilish:, or… go to jail. 🎉🌈

Last edited:
And I’ve never seen her looking happier.

My only question now is - why the hell wasn’t Lindsey Graham on that indictment list?!
Maybe he is an unnamed defendant? Cooperating or not enough evidence to prosecute for the RICO charges?

I did a flyby on Breitbart to check comments on the latest indictment story. Certainly anecdotal but I wasn’t seeing the typical relentless support for Trump, which is heartening. I’ll just decide to believe it for today.

This has aged well.

EZsCTA8XkAAROl0.jpeg

Back